Price: $199.99 - $199.99
0 new0 used
- AZ3000 aerospace aluminum alloy selected for its barrel response and all-season durability
- Professionally-inspired profile results in improved balance and feel
- Patented Unequal Technologies Kevlar-reinforced grip eliminates sting
- No rings, inserts or governors in barrel
- -3 length to weight ratio
- 2 5/8 inch barrel diameter
- Balanced swing weight
- BBCOR Certified - approved for high school and collegiate play
Durability: Built from top-quality alloy, the 2014 Marucci has demonstrated to be an extremely durable bat.
Vibration: The Marucci’s bulletproof anti-vibration technology helps eliminate sting sensations on impact.
Grip: Its Kevlar-reinforced grip provides unparalleled control and comfort without batting gloves, for those trying to channel their inner Moises Alou.
Balance: Thanks to a very balanced weight distribution, the 2014 Marucci boasts amazing hot out of the wrapper pop for maximum performance.
Coverage: It offers smaller plate coverage and a smaller sweet spot than the other BBCOR bat reviewed, which may hinder younger hitters’ ability to hit the baseball.
Weight: This bat’s rather heavy weight may be physically demanding on players lacking strength and endurance.