- Portable, height-adjustable basketball system with 50-Inch backboard
- 35-Gallon base fills with water or sand and has 2 built-in wheels for easy portability and maximum stability
- Quick-release pin makes for easy height adjustment from 8-10 feet, in 6 inch increments
- Polycarbonate, shatterproof backboard with steel frame and shock absorbent rim
- UV resistant nylon net and backboard
SKLZ Portable Basketball System Review
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
1 new from $685.000 used
Shatterproof: The SKLZ Portable Basketball System is shatterproof and has a breakaway rim, so you don’t have to worry about going to the rim too hard.
UV-Resistant: This system’s backboard and net are UV resistant and can stand up to the test of time in any weather conditions.
Value Buy: The SKLZ Portable Basketball System is a great buy for a great price. It’s a stable, durable rim that’ll provide years of backyard fun.
Portability: This hoop has a solid base and two wheels for easy transportation. Move it from your patio to the pool with no hassle.
Backboard Vibration: With polycarbonate backboards, there’s little to medium backboard vibration when shooting. It’s the most durable backboard material, but less professional.
One-Year Warranty: All the other hoops on this list have five-year warranties. Although this system is shatterproof, it only comes with a one-year warranty.