4 new from $96.690 used
- FAST SINGLE CUP COFFEE MAKER- Compatible with most single cup pods including k-cup pods, you can use the size as per your preference. It takes 3 minutes to get a cup of fresh coffee with fast brew technology. It is brewed hot enough that no need to put in the microwave.
- TRAVEL COFFEE MACHINE- With the most compact design and durable construction, you can take it with you when travelling, Aicok capsule brewer is also perfect for homes, dorm rooms, office and apartments, etc. Great little machine and takes up minimal counter space.
- EASY TO USE- Simple one touch button design and auto shut off, It makes a cup of tasty coffee in a few minutes with just a push of a button, and the wider water tank mouth makes it more convenient to fill water and clean up.
- REMOVABLE DRIP TRAY AND WATER RESERVOIR - Removable drip tray and water reservoir is easy for cleaning, 12 oz water reservoir support more coffee in standard size cups or 5 1/2-inch tall large mugs at most, it is healthy and clean because it heats water for each cup, does not hold water in reserve and heat repeatedly.
- CERTIFICATION AND WARRANTY - BPA-free material for water tank and UL, ETL, certification for coffee brewer give you guarantee. If you have any issues with this coffee maker, please contact us. Quality assurance period for 2 years.
Size: Its compact size and light weight (under 3.5 lbs) make the Aicok Single Serve K-cup Coffee Maker a perfect travel companion for when you want to enjoy a piping hot coffee on the road.
Simplicity: The one-touch design, indicator light and automatic shut-off after every brewed cup makes having a coffee as simple as 1-2-3.
Beverage Accessibility: This unit uses a K-Cup brewing system, giving consumers a wide variety of flavors to choose from and places to purchase their favorite coffee.
Small Water Reservoir: The small reservoir of 12.70 ounces and low maximum clearance of 5.5 inches prevents this unit from dispensing into tall cups and most travel mugs.
No Customization: This coffee maker’s simple design and lack of interface doesn’t allow for beverage customization and takes about three minutes to heat a 12-ounce cup of coffee.