1 new from $548.000 used
- quality TIG welding on aluminum, stainless or steel and precise welding of thinner-gauge materials
- will do 1/4" aluminum and 3/8" mild stee and 110/220 volts and is capable of welding 7018, 6013
- Advanced Inverter Technology with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) Using IGBT technology
- Square-wave inverter 4 aluminum welding with pulse frequency allowing for simple set up and operatin
- unit features HF start tig and includes a foot pedal for great tig welding control and Operation
- Will do 1/4" aluminum and 3/8" mild steel and 110/220 volts and is capable of welding 7018, 6013
- Square-wave inverter 4 aluminum welding with pulse frequency allowing for simple set up and operating
Pulse: A full range of pulse capabilities makes the AlphaTIG 200x a precision-friendly machine and a great addition to your workload.
Power: Having up to 200A means that you’re going to get excellent penetration power, so crank it up as much as possible.
Weight: All that power comes in a lightweight – 28 lbs. – case, so you’re really getting a lot out of a little with this machine.
Capabilities: The control-rich panel provides myriad welding options, so you can really take a whack at the given project.
Durability: At top speeds and high power, continuous operation fan shortens fan life and encourages debris infiltration.