- Quiet, powerful suction cleaner; works with low-speed pumps for maximum efficiency.
- Devours small and medium-sized debris and cleans floor, walls and steps of your entire pool.
- FlowKeeper Valve automatically regulates water flow to maintain peak cleaning performance even with lower horsepower pumps.
- Wheel Deflector for movement around tight corners.
- Scuff-resistant Long-Life Hoses eliminate scuffs on all pool surfaces.
- 36-Fin Disc increases adhesion to pool surface and avoids getting hung-up on lights, drains covers, fittings and other pool features.
- Durable Long-Life Diaphragm with reliable, one-moving-part-technology
- Patented Quick-Release Cassette provides simplified routine maintenance.
- Easy installation
Suction Cleaner : It’s a suction side vacuum and it keeps quiet. It also works with low-speed pumps for the best results.
Flowkeeper Valve : This model regulates water flow and stays in top shape even when working with lower horsepower pumps.
Wheel Deflector : Rest assured that the Baracuda G3 can get around tight corners with its useful wheel deflectors.
36-Fin Disc : The 36-Fin Disc assures that the Baracuda G3 will stick to pool surfaces. It won’t get stuck on lights, drain covers, or other features of the pool.
Warranty : It does have a one-year limited warranty, but a few other models come with at least a four-year or two-year assurance.
Not a Robotic : Being a suction cleaner has its advantages, but they’re largely dependent on the performance of the pool pump.