- Set includes 9-1/2-inch and 11-inch skillet, 2-1/2-quart sauté pan, 1-1/4-quart and 2-quart saucepans, 10-quart stockpot, and lids
- High-grade aluminum alloys ensure durable construction
- Aluminum base delivers excellent heat distribution
- Nonstick surfaces guarantee easy cleanup
- Wooden handle stays cool on the stovetop
Quality: This is considered the best and most durable nonstick cookware set by most users. The pieces are praised by users, as they are made to last for years.
Non-Stick: One of the few sets where the non-stick actually works, even after frequent use during many years and with many different uses.
User Friendly: The wooden handles are praised for providing comfortable grips, and stay cool on the stovetop no matter the temperature.
Versatility: It’s oven safe and dishwasher safe, and the wooden handles help to give it a different feel than other options in this market segment.
Handles: Some customers have complained that the handles are made of cheaper wood and are rough to the touch.