These are the top five best 4 & 2 Slice Toasters on the market, chosen from Hundreds of models.
- Extra-Wide Self-Centering Slots - The slots adjust to fit thin bread slices or thick bagels with ease
- Shade Selector - Choose from seven timed toast settings with a simple knob
- One-Touch Function Buttons - Separate buttons for Bagel, Defrost and Cancel
- Extra Lift - Easily remove pastries, toast and bagels, without burning your fingers
- Built-In Cord Storage - The cord wraps up easily in the base of the toaster
- Pull-Out Crumb Tray - Cleanup is easy and your countertop stays crumb-free.
The Black+Decker TR1410BD is one of the best toasts you can ask for due to the set of features it has. It contains different settings for each of the two sections which means you can make two different kinds of toasts simultaneously. It also offers an extra lift which means you can easily remove your toast, etc. without burning your fingers.
This 4 slice toaster is easy to use and has separate buttons for bagels, defrosting, and even canceling an action. The Black+Decker 4 Slice Toaster works nicely for toasting bread, waffles, brownies, and even defrosting English muffins!
- Extra lift position for easy removal of small slices
- Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning
- Progressive electronic browning controls
- Unique high gloss finish with chromed details
- Electronic controls: reheat, defrost, one-sided bagel and cancel
The De’Longhi CTO2003R is an amazing 2 Slice Toaster, is easy to use and comes with a whole lot of features.
The browning knob is an amazing feature to get the right kind of brown to provide you with the perfect toast. The electronic controls simplify the process of defrosting waffles, and reheating slices of bread. The toaster is also quite stable, so it will remain put on the countertop unless you move it yourself. The De’Longhi 2 Slice Toaster is a great investment to make sure you experience the best toast during breakfast.
The KitchenAid KMT222CU toaster is another one of the best 2 Slice toasters that you can go for. The metal body of the toaster looks attractive and is quite durable. The toaster also remembers your preferred setting so that you get the perfect toast in the morning.
You don’t need to worry about experiencing any burns due to the high-lift feature. If you are looking for a great and small 2-toast toaster, then the KitchenAid KMT222CU is the one for you.
- Stainless-steel housing with a motorized lift
- Lcd countdown feature with a blue backlit led function display
- Enhanced bagel toasting with cancel, defrost and reheat options
- Easy cord wrap for minimal use of your counter space
- Toaster comes with a 3 year limited warranty. If the bagel button is On, only one side of the bread will be toasted.
The Cuisinart CPT-440 Touch to Toast is one of the most innovative toasters that are lever-less and have the ‘touch to toast’ feature. The motorized control puts the items into 4 wide slots just by pushing a button. The dual control panels are in charge of each of the two slots.
The features include bagel toasting (one side), audible alert, defrost and reheat options, along with 7 shade options to give your the perfectly shaded toast. The Cuisinart CPT-440 toaster is easy to use, nice to look at, and will last you a very long time.
- 4 Slice long slot capacity for any shaped bread
- LED toasting progress indicator
- Toast ready sound alert can be adjusted to High, Low or Mute
- 1600 Watt element features Cool-touch brushed die-cast metal body
- Convenient slide out crumb tray ans concealed cord storage. Dimensions (L) 14.9" x (W) 7.7" x (H) 7.5"; Weight: 8.25 lbs
If you’re looking for a 4 Slice long slot toaster then the Breville BTA830XL is for you. With its easy to use controls and numerous features, it is one of the best toasters out there.
Two of the biggest benefits of this toaster are that it can accommodate 4 bread slices at the same time and with five different levels of toasting, you can get toast just how you like it! Even after those five levels, if you think that the toast is not brown enough, you can use the ‘extra browning’ option once the cycle has finished. The brushed metal finish and the concealed cord makes the appliance a great addition to the kitchen. It also helps to keep your countertop clean because of the crumb tray easily sliding out. No wonder the Breville BTA830XL is the best overall toaster on our list.
4 Slice Toasters Buyer’s Guide
A toaster is one of the fundamental appliances that every kitchen needs in order to make the perfect breakfast. A lot of people browse the web and read toaster reviews in order to find the top rated toasters. However, what these reviews don’t teach people are the important factors that play a part in buying the best rated toaster. You can read numerous 4 slice toaster reviews, etc. but that won’t do any good unless you know about what you should be looking for when buying a toaster. To make things easier for you here are four factors you should always keep in mind when buying a toaster.
Heating Element: The heating element is responsible for toasting by exposing the food item to the heat. The heating element of the toaster that you choose should heat up just in seconds after the toaster has been switched on. It shouldn’t make you wait for the the perfect piece of toast you want to eat for breakfast.
Safety Features: The heating elements should be covered and there should be other safety features present in the toaster you want to buy. You shouldn’t burn your fingers every time you try to take a toast out of the toaster. Additionally, the toaster you choose should have an electric cord that measures long enough to allow the toaster to be placed away from the electrical socket to prevent any kind of accidents.
Size: You need to determine the counter space that you have before buying a toaster. If you have limited space, then you should pay close attention to the control panel and where it is located. Using a toaster should be easy to use and shouldn’t involve you pushing things back in order to get to the control panel. A huge toaster placed in a kitchen with limited space is going to be a hassle to use regardless of all the features it comes with.
Versatility: The toaster you choose should provide you with a number of different toasting options so that you can get the kind of toast that you like best. It should be versatile enough so you can make toast, defrost waffles, english muffins, and more.
Keep these terms in mind when comparing prices and features to find the Best 4 Slice Toaster!