These are the top five best Bandsaws on the market, chosen from Dozens of models.
- 3.5 amp motor creates cuts up to six inches deep and 9-3/4 inches wide
- Uses 72-inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 1/2 inches in size
- Spacious 14-1/8 x 12-1/2 inch work table bevels up to 45 degrees
- Operates at two speeds of either 1520 or 2620 FPM
- Includes a 2-year warranty, a work light, a 3-in-1 dust port, a fence and a miter gauge
This is one of the top bandsaws on the market, as you’re going to get most of the power of the top priced models with less weight. It’s not a cordless model, but it is still possible to move this big machine around your workspace. Also, this product features some unique components to make your cuts great, either during the day or at night – its work light is one of a kind.
With a half horsepower motor and plenty of space to perform cuts, this is one of the best choices for you if you’re trying to really make some deep cuts in your home. Consider making this investment and taking your workspace to the next level!
- The product is easy to use
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in China
- 45% Lighter than Deep Cut - 10.25 Lbs compact light weight design for cutting overhead and in tight places.
- 3-1/4" Cut Capacity - cuts most common materials for Electrician, Plumber and Mechanical cutting applications. Single pass cut on 3" copper, 3" angle iron, 2-1/2" conduit.
- Tool-Free Adjustable Material Shoe - quickly adjusts the shoe and allows flush cuts when working with installed materials against walls and ceilings.
- LED Work Light - illuminates the cut line in dark areas. Blade Ejection System-Quickly change the blade by moving the material guide into the up position and depressing the blade ejection button.
- Drop Resistant Pulley Guard-Engineered geometries & high impact polymer. Cast Aluminum Gear Case-Withstands jobsite abuse & maintains gear positioning.
Cutting the cord is all the rage these days, and in the world of bandsaws this is also a trend. While you may not get as much power without the cord, some models, like the Bare-Tool Milwaukee 2629-20 still pack quite a punch.
Featuring amazing portability, solid horsepower, and amazing additions like an LED work light, this is one of the best tools in this market segment. With a five year warranty, your also going to have quite a solid longevity with this product. So, take the plunge, cut the cord, and check out this top rated bandsaw!
The Dewalt DC371B is one of the top band saws on the market, and for good reason. Featuring an amazing cutting capacity, an ergonomic handle position, and a lightweight design, this is going to make your cuts precise and easy to carry out.
It is a smaller saw than the other ones on this list, and while some may be deterred by this lack of size, it has plenty of power to get the job done. You’re not going to get a better value than this one for a band saw, as it has plenty of unique features like LED work lights, a 20 second delay, and dual bearing blade guide rollers.
- Solid Steel Design- The 10-305 is a scaled down version of the popular 10-345 and 10-325. Frame is made of steel plate, stronger than plastic frames used by other manufactures
- Cast Iron Table-Large 13-3/4-Inch by 12-1/2-Inch sturdy work surface, a feature not typically found on a bandsaw of this size
- Rip Fence- A quality rip fence is now included. Easily removed to do free hand work
- Motor - 1/3HP motor provides ample power for cutting bowl and pen blanks
- Micro Adjustable Guide Post- Raise and lower the guide post height with the turn of a handle
Due to its high quality manufacturing and design it possess some unique features that most of the other similar products don’t have. It gives the user the power of a full size saw without all of the bulk. This model really is one of the perfect choices to go for when space is limited but you still need professional results.
It features a large cast iron table, edge facing thrust bearings, a powerful 1/3 HP induction motor, and a 4-⅝ cutting capacity. All of the features work together to ensure ease and precision while you cut. The Rikon 10-305 Bandsaw is fast, efficient, and safe to use.
- Built-in 12-Inch resaw capacity for cutting larger pieces of wood
- 2 Speed poly-v belt drive system
- Newly designed upper and lower cast iron frame for increased strength and rigidity
- Easy to view blade tracking window
- Blade guide post with rack and pinion adjustment
The Jet JWBS has been designed as a band saw that can tackle even the toughest of jobs. If you think that your work is simply too hard for a bandsaw this compact then you’re mistaken. This is one of the best bandsaws because it provides users with a proficient cutting tool that features a smart design.
The 1/2HP induction motor can take care of a number of applications. It has a quick release blade tension that makes it easier for you to change and re-tension the blade as fast as possible. The Jet JWBS is for you if you want a compact but powerful bandsaw that can aid you in making the cuts you want. It’s the best overall bandsaw on the market.
Bandsaws Buyer’s Guide
There’s a lot of technical terms being thrown around in these reviews, so it may benefit you to brush up on some of the features to look for when purchasing the best bandsaw for your needs. Here’s a quick breakdown of some terms you’ll often see and how they relate to your bandsaw experience.
Vibration: The bandsaw you choose should have reduced vibration. A vibrating bandsaw can easily prevent you from making precise cuts. It just not a good thing when when you want to keep your hands and the workpiece steady. Make sure that you buy a bandsaw that has reduced vibration.
Cutting Speed: The cutting speed of the bandsaw should be capable of handling the task you want to complete. The power and the efficiency of the bandsaw’s cutting speed will determine how fast you can power through a material.
Ease Of Use: Using a bandsaw can be strenuous work. You need to make sure that you don’t end up experiencing more of a hassle when you’re working on a project. The bandsaw should be easy to use. It should provide optimum work space, and it should also be portable depending on the kind of work that you do. Also, an easy to follow guide is always a plus!
Balance: The bandsaw you’re interested in buying should have proper balance. This is important especially during overhead applications. Bandsaws with a centered handle position provide more balance than the ones who don’t have such a feature.
Keep these terms in mind when comparing prices and features to find the Best Bandsaw!