These are the top five best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets on the market, chosen from Dozens of models.
- NOTE: This helmet is compatible with most 3rd party Bluetooth Units (Sold Separately). Please check with your Bluetooth device provider for more details.
- [DOT Approved] Meets and Exceeds DOT Requirements (FMVSS.218)
- Fiber Reinforced, ABS Thermal Plastic Composite Shell, with EPS Impact Foam
- Single Push Button Flip-up Modular Flip-up Feature allows for Quick Conversion from Full Face to Open Face in seconds
- Quick Access, Easy Open Air Vents Designed for Durability and Functionality, while providing Maximum Circulation
With the IV2 Bluetooth Compatible Modular Flip, you’re getting one of the most simple helmets on the market, and that’s largely a good thing! Though it may lack some of the features of high-end helmets, it is a durable model that should be enough to satisfy even the most seasoned motorcyclists.
With a one-button flip option, this model lets you feel the sun and wind in your face with little to no effort. Simply connect your bluetooth device to this helmet, put it on, flip up the visor, and you’re good to go! This is the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmet for the money.
The Torc T14B is one of the top Bluetooth motorcycle helmets on the market, replete with smooth lock functionality, an optically correct flat panel, and amazing Bluetooth functionality. While it’s not the most durable model on this list, its other features make up for this minor deficiency.
This is an amazing helmet at a reasonable price. It’s simple to connect your devices to the built-in Bluetooth functionality, so don’t worry about advanced setup. Simply pop this helmet on and enjoy great sound and tremendous comfort.
- Advanced Injection Molded Lightweight Polycarbonate Shell - Single-Button One Handed Chin Bar/Face Shield Release - Superior Fit and Comfort Using Advanced CAD Technology
- Bluetooth Ready with integrated recess and interior speaker cavities
- Optically Superior Faceshield Provides 95 percent U.V. Protection
- QuickSlide Tool-less Shield Replacement System (HJ-17)
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System - Full Front to Back Airflow Flushes Heat and Humidity Up and Out
The HJC CL-MAXBT II Bluetooth-ready motorcycle helmet comes in 13 colors and 14 sizes, making it one of the most versatile models on the market. Designed with a polycarbonate shell and a UV-resistant shield, this helmet is extremely durable and reliable. It provides great ventilation, with its Advanced Channeling Ventilation System, which features full front and back airflow that flushes heat and humidity up and out.
This model is backed by a three-year warranty, so you can enjoy stylish protection for years to come. It also has a single-button chin bar/faceshield release and a moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial, washable interior lining. Although this model doesn’t come with built-in Bluetooth technology, it is Bluetooth-ready with its integrated recess and interior speaker cavities. Ride in style with the HJCCL-MAXBT II helmet, it’s one of the best you can buy.
- Lightweight, aerodynamic, HTPP composite helmet shell cuts through the wind keeping the rider comfortable and resulting in less fatigue
- Fully adjustable flow-through ventilation to keep you cool in the heat but allow you to block the breeze when it's cold
- Built-in Twin Shield System Drop Down Sun Shield to help protect from the sun's rays
- Liner is fully removable and washable, so you can keep it as fresh as new
- DOT approved quick release strap for a secure fit and easy on and off
The LS2 Helmets Strobe model is one of the top ranked bluetooth motorcycle helmets on the market. With a plethora of amazing features and a sleek, innovative look, you’re going to the be the coolest looking rider on the highway.
Quick release functionality, removable and washable parts, and a strong shield will help you maintain this helmet for years to come. Also, don’t worry about any issues while riding, as this helmet is made with quality parts and has taken many issues into consideration during the design process.
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell Transitions Adaptive Shield included Adjustable ventilation system for cooling and comfort Padded Wind Collar drastically reduces wind and road noise
- Moisture-Wicking, removable/washable interior Contoured cheek pads Aerodynamic profile resists buffeting and lift Integrated speaker pockets
- Click Release for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield changes ever NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Accommodates the Bell Senna SMH10 and Card Scala Rider Q1/Q3 Bluetooth stereo headset and intercom Industry-leading Five-year warranty
The Bell Rally Adult Qualifier DLX is the best overall Bluetooth motorcycle helmet on the market for good reason: it is unparalleled in both its looks and performance. With an extremely aesthetically appealing design and numerous unique features, this is going to stand out from the competition in almost every regard.
The sleek design isn’t the only selling point for this helmet – it’s got top-of-the-line materials ranging from moisture wicking padding to antimicrobial/antibacterial liners. It’s easy to put on, easy to take off, and easy to enjoy during any length of ride. This truly is the best motorcycle helmet for someone who wants to connect their Bluetooth devices and make calls or listen to music.
Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets Buyer’s Guide
There’s a lot of technical terms being thrown around in these reviews, so it may benefit you to brush up on some of the features to look for when purchasing the best bluetooth motorcycle helmet for your needs. Here’s a quick breakdown of some terms you’ll often see and how they relate to your bluetooth motorcycle helmet experience.
Helmet Weight: Typically, motorcycle helmets range from three to five pounds. The key to finding a helmet that works best for you is to find a model that evenly distributes its weight around your head and shoulders. Even if a helmet is extremely light, it will feel heavier and strain your neck if the center of gravity is off. Modular helmets often weigh more than other models because of their flip-up visor and chin bar.
Helmet Construction: The material helmets are made of effect their weight, comfort and safety ratings. Polycarbonate, fiberglass composite and carbon fiber make up most helmet options.
Helmet Ventilation: Ventilation is key to a helmet’s comfort level. Helmets that have poor airflow generate hot and humid conditions, which present fog on your shield. Make sure your desired helmet has proper ventilation before you dive in on your purchase.
Dot Standards: Department of Transportation, or DOT, standards must be met by all motorcycle helmet manufacturers in order to be legally sold in the U.S. This means that it meets or exceeds requirements set by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration to be deemed “safe” to ride with.
Keep these terms in mind when comparing prices and features to find the Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet!