These are the top five best Bluetooth Headphones on the market, chosen from Hundreds of models.
- IMPROVED SOUND QUALITY AND BETTER EQUALIZATION, Powerful Bluetooth headphones. Over ear noise isolation pads: The closed protein ear cushion blocks noise in any environment for better comfort. Equipped Bluetooth 4.0 Version with up to 33 Feet of Range without obstacles. Hands Free headset, receive and make calls with built in Microphone function. Listen to your music wirelessly. Up to 15 hours talk time mode with its included 420mAh battery. You can listen music to up to 5-6 hours directly.
- IN-LINE Mic / Control : LED indicator light, Bluetooth headphones with mic , Volume controller, Play/Pause, Track Controller. Answer/Hang up calls with one button. Multi-pairing function allows you to connect two devices at same time. Tangle free audio cable with easy detachable cable technology allows safe transport without bending your cable when storing your headphones in folding position. Omnidirectional microphone built for last technology makes a strong and durable audio headphone.
- Lightweight stylish design with adjustable headband, protein leather ear cushion and headband. Foldable design for easy storage with included EVA Deluxe Travel Case. Foldable headphone for easy storage. Sentey H10 Bluetooth Headphones lets you easily fold it up and store, making it great solution for on the go audio. All Accessories included such as 3.5mm aux tangle free cable, USB to Micro USB charging cable, Carrying Case for easy transportation.
- Excellent headphone with mids and lows like its deep bass through high performance sound backed 40mm drivers. Perfect equalized to meet your best music experience. It brings clean bass, mid and treble. Allows music playback from various devices such as smartphones, tablets and much more. Not to mention audiophile-loving.
- This Sentey H10 can be paired with any device equipped with Bluetooth function such as smartphones, Android, iPhone, Samsung and others, tablets, mini-tablets, computers, laptops, TV's and more. When pairing with computer or laptop, make sure the Bluetooth Receiver Adapter is fully updated with the Receiver manufacturer drivers not from Windows. For TV's make sure to use a Bluetooth Transmitter to work. NO DRIVERS NEEDED..
The Sentey B-Trek H10 Bluetooth Headphones are a great choice for people who need to be on the go but still want great sound. While they don’t offer the best sound in the industry or have the most durable materials, you’re going to get a great value with this pair.
Thanks to the intuitive design, adaptive headband, and short charge time, you can be out the door and ready to go in a jiffy. You’ll learn how to operate the controls almost instantly and you can easily adjust how they fit, which is something other models may not offer. The sound quality is good for the price, and the design of this pair makes the Sentey B-Trek H10 Bluetooth Headphones the best for the money in this category.
#4 – Skullcandy Hesh 2
- Compatible with any Bluetooth-enabled device
- The Hesh 2 is an elevated audio experience housed in a sleek and simplified aesthetic, complete with Supreme Sound
- Long lasting battery life lasting 12 hours after a full charge. Backup Cable w/ Mic + remote functionality, just in case
- Powerful 50mm drivers for refreshingly loud and clear playback
- Noise isolating fit through soft touch leather seal around the ear
- On-Board Mic pulse remote for taking calls and switching up playlists
The Skullcandy Hesh 2 bluetooth headphones aren’t anything special, but they are exactly what most people need. They don’t do anything great, but they perform well across all categories. For what you’re paying, these are a great pair of headphones.
They come in a variety of colors and are among the sharpest looking headphones on the market. They are comfortable enough to wear for long periods and the battery life is going to support this move. You’re getting a great pair of headphones at a great price, and you’re going to be happy with this pair!
#3 – Sennheiser Pxc 550
- Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology in an ergonomically designed lightweight, comfortable and collapsible travel headset perfect for travel.
- NoiseGard adaptive noise cancellation ensures superior sound quality in every environment.
- Intuitive user control and convenience thanks for voice prompts, touch controls, NFC pairing, smart pause and automatic on/off.
- Triple microphone array delivers business class communications with exceptional vocal clarity.
- Sennheiser sound signature quality with selective sound modes to enhance the listening experience.
The Sennheiser PXC 550 bluetooth headphones are a staple on any list of top consumer products in this category. They are meticulously designed to give you the best sound that’s available sans cords and large speakers.
You’re going to notice the sound instantly, as anyone who knows music will tell you that this brand is among the best in the industry. You’re not going to turn any heads with the color scheme or design, but you can rest easy knowing that your headphones are likely outperforming anyone else’s on your commute or in your office. These have the backing of some of music’s biggest names.
#2 – Beats Solo2 Wireless
- Pair and play with your Bluetooth device with 30 foot range
- Fine-tuned acoustics for clarity, breadth and balance
- 12 hour rechargeable battery with fuel gauge
- Take hands-free calls with built-in mic
- What's in the box: Beats Solo2 Wireless on-ear headphone, carrying case, RemoteTalk cable, USB 2.0 charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B), Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card
The Beats Solo2 bluetooth headphones are one of the top sellers in the industry, and for good reason. They are a quality product with a lot of appeal to those who want to look great and have the coolest pair of headphones on the market. Performance-wise, you’re not getting anything special, but it’s definitely among the industry’s best.
You’re going to be rocking the same headphones as NFL and NBA stars, as well as many within the music industry. It’s a cool look with a good sound, and that’s why this model is so high up on our list.
- World-class noise cancellation makes quiet sound quieter and music sound better
- Volume-optimized EQ for balanced audio performance at any volume
- Wireless convenience, with easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing aided by voice prompts
- 20-hour battery life per charge; up to 40 hours in wired mode
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear calls even in windy environments
The Bose QuietComfort 35 bluetooth headphones are the best in the industry thanks to years of fine-tuning and unparalleled craftsmanship. The look, feel, and sound of this pair is unmatched, as they are nearly perfect. You’re not going to find a better pair of bluetooth headphones.
The battery life is out of this world, the look is sleek and purposeful, and the overall design is something that probably involved a massive room full of engineers. The price point may seem high to some, but you’re getting every penny’s worth with this pair. Why not get the best overall bluetooth headphones? There really isn’t a negative to these and you’re going to notice the difference.
Bluetooth Headphones Buyer’s Guide
There’s a lot of technical terms being thrown around in these reviews, so it may benefit you to brush up on some of the features to look for when purchasing the best bluetooth headphones for your needs. Here’s a quick breakdown of some terms you’ll often see and how they relate to your bluetooth headphones experience.
Noise Cancellation: The headphones need to have a noise isolation or cancellation feature. You don’t want to disturb other people around by allowing the sound to lead from your headphones nor do you want external noise to disturb you while you’re listening to your favorite songs.
Durability: The headphones need to be durable. You will be making a lot of fast movements during exercise and even if the headphones do fall off they need to be resistant to breakage. Durability is an important factor especially if the headphones are expensive. If they’re cheap then it really isn’t a big deal even if they do break as you can easily buy new ones.
Proper Fit: As mentioned before, no one likes to adjust their headphones when doing work or relaxing. That is why the headphones you are thinking of buying should provide you with a proper fit when you’re relaxing, at your desk, or on your commute. The headphones need to stay on! Headphones that are lighter provide more comfort.
Keep these terms in mind when comparing prices and features to find the Best Bluetooth Headphones!