These are the top five best Carpet Cleaners For Pet Hair on the market, chosen from dozens of models.
- Captures debris along edges and in tight spaces-- no attachments or broom needed
- The V shape directs larger debris into the center suction path, while the ends of the V capture small, fine debris
- Easily cleans around furniture legs and on low pile area rugs
- Swivel head allows you to easily clean around furniture legs
- Easy-to-empty dirt cup makes project cleanup a breeze
- 20' Power Cord
- Designed for hard floor
The Bissell PowerEdge is the perfect carpet cleaner for pet hair for those who are looking for a quick and easy fix to their animal hair problems. Cleaning up shouldn’t be a taxing activity and this lightweight and easily maneuverable model is going to be incredibly simple to use and move around.
While it may not have a great warranty or a hand vacuum, it’s going to get the job done. It has enough power to suction up hair and particulate matter, and it’s going to be a breeze to store anywhere in your house or apartment. Because of its value and low price, it’s the best for the money on our list.
- Exclusive Wind Tunnel technology lifts and removes surface debris and deep down embedded dirt
- Clean-Drop Bags - one simple touch releases the full bag directly into the trash, so you never have to touch the dirty bag
- 5 Position Carpet Height Adjustment - adjust as needed to clean all flooring types easily and efficiently
- 30 Foot Power Cord - vacuum a large room without re-plugging
- Includes an Extension Wand to extend the reach of the deluxe 12 foot hose, Crevice Tool to clean cracks and crevices with precision, Pet Upholstery Tool to clean furniture and a Air-Powered Pet Hand Tool to powerfully suction unwanted pet hair
The Hoover T-Series WindTunnel is one of the most powerful carpet cleaners for pet hair on the market. The size of this behemoth makes it an impressive product to behold, and you’re not going to be disappointed when you turn it on and see it begin to work.
While other carpet cleaners may be lighter and more maneuverable, this model is perfect for those who can handle a little extra power. Also, don’t worry about tangles with this unit, as it can run for hours without a single snag. It’s got a huge capacity too, so you won’t have to empty it constantly.
The Shark Navigator Vacuum NV22S is one of the top rated models on the market thanks to its numerous features and best in class suction capabilities. While most carpet cleaners for pet hair have a good amount of suction, this unit was specifically designed to lead the pack.
The premium pet power brush and accessories are perfect for animal lovers—you don’t have to get mad at your dogs or cats for excessive shedding! With a mini tool for hard to reach areas and a large carrying capacity, this is one of the best models available to pet owners.
- 150% More Brush Bar Power
- Cord-free. Hassle-free.
- Up to 20 minutes of continuous suction. Trigger releases instantly. Battery power is only used for cleaning.
- The Direct-drive cleaner head drives bristles deeper into the carpet to remove even more dirt.
- Mini motorized tool removes pet hair and ground-in dirt.
The Dyson V6 Animal carpet cleaner is the most mobile of all products designed to remove pet hair and scraps from your home. Whether you’re going to use the mini motorized tool or walk around with the lightweight vacuum, it’s going to be a breeze getting in and out of those tight corners.
This is the lightest product on the list and it’s by far the most maneuverable. This doesn’t mean that this model can’t perform, however, as it comes with plenty of power for a smaller unit. If you’ve got pets and want to keep your house clean and without hair, this is one of your best options. Keep it light and easy with the Dyson V6 Animal.
- Tangle-Free Brush Roll. Goodbye hair-wrap.
- Patented Cyclonic Pet Hair Spooling System for a Hands-Free Empty.
- Specialized Pet Tools with Quick Release Wand to capture pet hair anywhere.
- LED-lit crevice tools uncovers hidden dirt and the Pet TurboEraser Tool removes embedded hair from carpets and upholstery.
- Smart Seal Allergen System with Febreze Pet Odor Eliminator helps trap allergens inside the vacuum and eliminates pet odors as you vacuum.
The Bissell 1650A Pet Hair Eraser is the best overall carpet cleaner for pet hair for good reason. It has a plethora of unique features that make sure you will never smell or see a trace of your pet left in the carpet or your furniture. With patented technology, this model really digs deep to get the hair that’s trapped well into your rugs.
The LED capability helps you see exactly where you’re trying to vacuum and will find hair that other pet vacuums would miss. You’re going to love the tangle-free functionality too, as it will make cleaning and removing clutter extremely easy. Its a maneuverable product that really is the best carpet cleaner for pet hair and odor that’s available on the market.
Carpet Cleaners For Pet Hair Buyer’s Guide
There’s a lot of technical terms being thrown around in these reviews, so it may benefit you to brush up on some of the features to look for when purchasing the best carpet cleaner for pet hair for your needs. Here’s a quick breakdown of some terms you’ll often see and how they relate to your carpet cleaner for pet hair experience.
Hepa Filter: This type of filter ensures that any allergens are removed from a given area. If a vacuum has this filter, it’s going to be perfect for those who may have allergies to pet hair and dander.
Carrying Capacity: The amount of dust and matter that a vacuum can hold is important, as it can be the difference between constantly changing out the bag or continuously vacuuming for an extended period of time.
Cordless: While most models have a cord, certain units come without one and are battery powered. These tend to be less powerful, but for some people who have cluttered homes, they are ideal.
Mini Vacuum: For some pet owners, their animals have a knack for getting hair and dirt in those hard to reach places. This requires a mini or hand vacuum that detaches from the overall unit.
Keep these terms in mind when comparing prices and features to find the Best Carpet Cleaner For Pet Hair!