These are the top five best Electric Toothbrushes on the market, chosen from Hundreds of models.
- Electronic toothbrush developed by Dr. Patty Martin, a dentist with her patients in mind.
- 3 operating modes guarantee a comfortable fit for everyone's tooth and gum sensitivity level.
- Toothbrush handle has two minute timer that help ensure a complete clean every time.
- UV Sanitizer kills 99% of harmful microbes and viruses from the ultrasonic toothbrush head.
- Water-resistant charging dock keeps the rechargeable battery toothbrush powered up for 6+ weeks on one charge.
The iBrush SonicWave feature an advanced UV sanitizer, which is designed to kill harmful microbes and viruses. This advanced product also features a timer with two minute intervals, which is designed to ensure you completely clean your teeth every time you use the iBrush.
Various customers praised this toothbrush with a generous compliment, claiming it could very well last a lifetime. They also claimed the battery life is great, but more importantly, replacing the battery is extremely simple, unlike many other products on the market. If you want an advanced toothbrush that is tremendously easy to use, this could be the best thing to happen to your teeth.
- Bluetooth communication between brush and smartphone provides real-time feedback on brushing habits, helping you achieve amazing results
- Floss Action round brush head with micropulse bristles for a superior and interdental clean vs a regular manual toothbrush.
- 3D cleaning action oscillates, rotates, and pulsates to break up plaque and remove more plaque along the gumline than a regular manual toothbrush
- Pressure sensor lights up on brush and smartphone if you brush too hard
- 5 modes: Daily Clean, Gum Care, Sensitive, Whitening, and Deep Clean
The Oral-B Pro 5000 is amongst the best in the world. It features an extremely fast brush, moving at 40,000 strokes per minute, which is enough to thoroughly clean all your teeth. This advanced product is equipped with a pressure sensor, which blinks when you are putting too much pressure on your teeth. This ensures you brush your teeth properly every time.
The Orab-B comes equipped with a travel case, which means you never have to use a regular toothbrush again. This toothbrush features a unique advance technology, which allow you to connect it to your smartphone via bluetooth. Connecting your phone to your toothbrush tracks your brushing habits, giving you real feedback specifically for you to improve your teeth brushing techniques and habits. If you want an extremely advanced toothbrush without spending everything in your bank account, this toothbrush will blow your mind.
- More Effective Brushing and Flossing in One Convenient Device!
- Removes plaque and debris deep between teeth and below the gumline where brushing and traditional flossing can't reach
- High-volume reservoir with 90+ seconds of water capacity and sonic toothbrush technology with 25% faster bristle speed than other leading sonic toothbrushes
- Space-saving design requires only one outlet
- This unit is compatible with a 120VAC/60Hz outlet and is for use in North America only. Any warranty will be voided through the sale and use of the product outside North America. Shipment outside of North America is prohibited by Waterpik
This product is considered the best electric toothbrush you can get for the money. For the low price tag, you not only get an advanced electric toothbrush, but also a waterpik. The waterpik pushes high pressured water that will clean your teeth, between your teeth, and below the gumline; places a regular floss can’t even reach. This unique package comes with 10 different pressure settings for the waterpik and two different brushing modes.
Customers claim the battery will last a few weeks without needing to charge, which makes it extremely travel friendly, especially with the travel case that comes with it. The waterpik features a large water reservoir that will last for 90 seconds of straight usage. If you are looking to get the most for your money, this is a deal you will not find with any other toothbrush.
- Real-time feedback with the Oral-B app focuses brushing on your most important areas, tracks habits over time, motivates with helpful oral care tips, and senses when you brush too hard
- Cross Action round brush head with perfectly angled bristles for a precise clean
- Clinically proven superior 3D cleaning oscillates, rotates and pulsates to break up and remove up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
- Rechargeable with 6 modes: Daily Clean, Gum Care, Sensitive, Whitening, Deep Clean, and Tongue Cleaner
- Included in pack: 1 rechargeable toothbrush handle, 1 Cross Action brush head, 1 Pro White brush head, 1 Sensitive brush head, 1 charging station with brush head storage, wireless SmartGuide
The Oral-B 7000 features some of the most advanced technologies in the electric toothbrush market. This item allows you to easily sync it up with your phone using bluetooth, which tracks real-life brushing habits. The brushing habits goes through a system, which then provides you with actual feedback that you can use to clean your teeth more properly. Customers praise this system, claiming it actually helped their brushing habits.
This product allows you to brush your teeth using any of the various modes, such as, daily clean, gum care, sensitive, whitening, deep clean, and tongue clean. These modes are guaranteed to satisfy all your daily needs, and even the occasional deep cleaning. If you want to have it all, this product is the closest thing to that.
- The most loved electric toothbrush brand by Americans and their dentists
- Removes 100% more plaque than a manual toothbrush in hard to reach areas. Includes 2 DiamondClean brush heads
- Whitens teeth in just 1 week, Healther gums in only 2 weeks
The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean is the Mercedes of the electric toothbrushes. This devices comes in a fancy travel case that won’t take up any room in your luggage. This product comes equipped with a lithium ion battery, which is a strong form of battery that could very well last weeks at a time. This toothbrush offers a middle-ground of 31,000 strokes per minute, which is plenty to get all the cleaning done properly in your mouth.
The manufacturer claims using this product daily will whitens your teeth in one week, and also that it gives you much healthier gums in only two weeks. The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean comes equipped with a timer, which allows you to brush your teeth properly, without under or over doing it. The timer also works with whitening and polishing your teeth. If you simply want the best on the market, you’ve found it.
Electric Toothbrushes Buyer’s Guide
There’s a lot of technical terms being thrown around in these reviews, so it may benefit you to brush up on some of the features to look for when purchasing the electric toothbrush for your needs. Here’s a quick breakdown of some terms you’ll often see and how they relate to your electric toothbrush experience.
Speed: The speed indicates how fast the brush head will move. The electric toothbrush speed is measured by how many strokes per minute the brush moves. The faster it goes, the more it will clean your teeth in a shorter amount of time.
Heads: Not all teeth are the same. Many electric toothbrushes come equipped with various brush heads for various teeth types. You can always purchase more compatible brush heads, but you will have to add that to your budget.
Modes: Different modes allow for different teeth cleaning types. Some brushes come equipped with as much as six modes, for different types of cleaning, while others come with just one, which is the old, regular brushing.
Case: It is important to find an electric toothbrush with a travel case if you like to travel around. Packing these devices could get frustrating with all the brush heads, wires, and other accessories.
Keep these terms in mind when comparing prices and features to find the Best Electric Toothbrush!