These are the top five best French Presses on the market, chosen from Hundreds of models.
- Secura stainless steel French Press coffee maker is made from top quality 18/10 stainless steel, both the interior and exterior. It is made to outlast other coffee makers
- 3-LAYERED STAINLESS STEEL FILTER STRUCTURE traps the smallest coffee grounds to produce an exceptional full-bodied flavor
- BONUS Stainless Steel Screen included with this French coffee press. Filter screen is easy to disassemble and clean. Stack one or more screens together gives your espresso a more refined taste.
- This French press maker comes with Cool touch handle and knob for comfortable and safe pouring
- The capacity of Secura Stainless-steel French coffee press is 34 OUNCE/ 1000ML. All the parts of this French coffee maker are DISHWASHER SAFE
The Secura Stainless Steel French press is an excellent choice if you’re shopping for French presses. A three-layered stainless steel filter structure traps the smallest coffee grounds to produce exceptional flavors.
Aesthetically, the Secura Stainless Steel has the same polished stainless steel good looks as top-notch presses, but for a fraction of the price. The Secura Stainless Steel French press is the right press for the right price.
#4 – Bodum Chambord
- Coffee is measured in 4 oz. cups, this 8-cup, 34-ounce French Press serves 2-3 people
- Carafe is made of durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass; Stainless Steel frame and heat resistant handle. Both Dishwasher Safe
- 3-part stainless steel mesh filter helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- Pressed coffee extracts the perfect amount of essentials oils and acids from the bean for the maximum amount of flavor from your coffee. It's the preferred method for brewing for coffee enthusiasts everywhere
- All parts are dishwasher-safe
If you’re shopping for French presses and want to get some bang for your buck, go with the Bodum Chamboard. This reasonably priced, lightweight French press can brew 2-3 cups of coffee at a time (depending on how big your mug is) in its heat-resistant brosilicate glass carafe.
When you’re done, the stainless steel frame easily separates from the glass carafe for easy washing by hand or in the dishwasher. This is a great product for anone who needs that morning boost!
#3 – Kona French Press
- SIMPLY THE PUREST WAY to extract & brew any loose tea or coffee's essential oils for a rich gourmet taste served hot or iced cold
- PROTECTIVE DESIGN insulated outer shell not only easy to admire on the kitchen counter but also protects the glass pot from chips & cracks
- PORTABLE coffee & tea maker perfect for the office, travel, camping & gifts for Mom Dad
- COMFORTABLE HANDLE durable & sturdy design for effortless pouring to your mug
- EASY TO CLEAN dishwasher safe & detachable stainless infuser filter system
Need a durable French Press that’s not too fancy, gets the job done, and can go anywhere? Then consider the KONA French Press. The carafe is made of extra thick, shock resistant thermal brosilcate glass, which means you’d be hard pressed (no pun intended) to break it.
Plus, protective BPS / BPA FREE plastic siding and lid adds further protection while never coming into contact with your steeping coffee or tea. Taking this camping? Perfect. Espresso lover? Then this works best when combined with a manual coffee grinder. This product a great present for any coffee afficionado on-the-go!
- LOOKING FOR A LARGE FRENCH PRESS? This is the LARGEST capacity French coffee press sold on amazon currently--Brews 59 oz. (16 coffee cups or about 8 coffee mugs), of the best tasting coffee.The best stainless steel(18/10)interior and exterior--Won't rust and dishwasher safe.
- DOUBLE-WALL CONSTRUCTION-- keeps coffee or tea warm longer & outside stays cool to the touch
- PERFECT GIFT for all Coffee & Tea lovers. Mirror finish with Stylish design---look attractive in Kitchen and office.---Great Wedding, House warming, retirement and birthday gifts for ALL Coffee lovers
- ✔✔ THE FIRST French press to use Double Screens System---Far More Superior than other French Presses in removing "ALL" grounds from your coffee giving you an amazingly smooth cup of coffee
- **RECEIVE 2 BONUS stainless steel screens (over $25 value)---FREE! **--Limited Quantity! ✔✔We are pleased to announce: This French Press has been rated as: This French Press has been rated as:
Shopping for a high-end French Press? Look no further than the SterlingPro Double Wall French Press. This high quality 18/10 stainless steel French press is a coffee enthusiasts dream – easy to clean, easy to use, long-lasting, and looks great on the countertop.
A double stainless steel screen system keeps out coffee grounds while rish, robust coffee steeps for 3-4 minutes until ready. Invest in a SterlingPro Double Wall French press, and you’ll be your own barista for decades to come.
#1 – Frieling Double Wall
- Double-wall 18/10 stainless-steel French press for coffee or tea; 36 ounce capacity, measures 10-inches high
- Mirror finish outside and brushed finish inside; full-length handle is comfortable in the hand
- 2 stage filter system uses a pre-filter & super-fine mesh filter for zero sediment in cup; metal wire inside coil presses plunger against inside wall
- Carafe doubles as insulated serving pitcher; retains heat 4 times longer than glass
- Disassembles easily for washing; dishwasher safe; 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Coffee connoisseurs know that French press is the best way to release the full flavor of coffee, and the Freiiling Double Wall is their French press of choice. Polished & fingerprint resistant 18/10 stainless steel give this press major countertop appeal while being durable and easy to clean at the same time.
Double wall insulation means your fresh brewed coffee or tea will stay hot for up to 45 minutes after brewing. The Freiling Double Wall is an aesthetically pleasing and highly functional investment for the coffee lover’s kitchen, and is the best overall French Press.
French Presses Buyer’s Guide
There’s a lot of technical terms being thrown around in these reviews, so it may benefit you to brush up on some of the features to look for when purchasing the best french press for your needs. Here’s a quick breakdown of some terms you’ll often see and how they relate to your french press experience.
Capacity: This is the total number of cups that a French Press can produce during one brewing session. The average cup of coffee is 12 ounces, so a model that can make four cups at a time is on the higher side with regard to capacity.
Filtration: The type of filtration system really matters to anyone who loves coffee. If you’re going to buy a French Press, try to get one with a double or triple screen system.
Insulation: If a model comes with double-wall insulation, then it is probably a top-of-the-line product. This type of insulation ensures that the coffee will remain warm for an extended amount of time.
Keep these terms in mind when comparing prices and features to find the Best French Press!