These are the top five best Gaming Pcs Under 1000 on the market, chosen from Hundreds of models.
#5 – Skytech Shadow
- AMD FX-4300 3.80GHZ Quad-Core, 1 TB 7200RPM Hard Drive
- 8GB DDR3, 24X DVD ±RW Optical, Genuine Windows Professional 10 64-bit
- GTX750 TI 2GB Video Card, HDMI cord included, 6 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI, 1 x D-Port
- Wi-Fi Ready Free Keyboard & Mouse Monitor Not included, No bloatware
- 1 Year Warranty on Labor and Parts, Lifetime Tech Support
This desktop checks off all the requirements for a gaming powerhouse. Dedicated graphics card? Check. 8 gigs of RAM? Check. Power supply with plenty of power? Check.
There are even some extra features for the discerning customer, such as a wireless card and plenty of USB ports. Finally, it comes with a clean install free of bloatware, leaving you with more free space.
#4 – Intel Mini Pc Kit
- Intel NUC PC 6th generation (Skylake) i3-6100U Dual-Core 2.3GHz (3 MB Cache)
- 16GB DDR4, 240GB Solid State Drive Sata III(And you can still add a mSata drive)
- Intel HD Graphics 520 with 4K Display Capabilities Provides Brilliant Resolution For Gaming and Home Theaters
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, 10/100/1000Mbps, HDMI Port Plus Mini DisplayPort Making It Easy To Hook Up To Your Tv
- Windows 10 Professional 64Bit, 4X USB 3.0, 2X USB 2.0
This is definitely not an obvious choice for most gamers, but the potential this model has for gaming is immense. Intel has packed this tiny cube with some of the newest, fastest, smallest tech, capable of running many games at decent settings with smooth framerates.
It even offers 4K, making this a great media server as well! Don’t be fooled by appearances, as this product may be the surprise winner for you with regard to finding a top rated gaming PC under $1,000.
#3 – Ibuypower Am690
- System: Intel Core i5-6400 Quad Core 2.7GHz Processor (3.3GHz with Turbo) | Intel B150M Chipset | 8GB DDR4 | 1TB HDD | WI-FI USB Adapter | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: AMD RX-480 8GB Dedicated Gaming Video Card
- iBUYPOWER Gaming Keyboard and Mouse
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty Free Lifetime Tech Support
The best way to look at this gaming PC is as a solid foundation. Yes, the included hardware is decently powerful, with 8 gigs of RAM and a powerful midrange graphics card. However, the true potential in this desktop is when you start building on what’s already there, like adding a SSD or connecting another graphics card.
Don’t take this as a negative; right out of the box, this can handle most games you can throw at it with solid performance and visuals; even VR! It just may be the starting point that most gamers need, as they can slowly build up this model and improve upon the initial design and infrastructure.
- CPU 6th Gen Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz // Motherboard Asus H110M Series
- RAM 8GB DDR4-2133Mhz // SSD 250GB Samsung 750 EVO
- Onboard Integrated HD Video Card // PSU Thermaltake Smart 500W // 300Mbps Wi-Fi
- High Quality Brand Name Components, Assembled and Tested, 3 YEARS Parts and 3 YEAR Labor Warranty
Another unconventional pick on this list, the ADAMANT Media Station is designed as a sort of test bench. It’s unique case opens from the top and has plenty of room for tweaking and adding components, all while providing excellent heat dissipation.
However, you may not even need to make upgrades to this machine (except for a graphics card), seeing as it contains a top of the line processor, SSD, and memory. Once you find room for this giant computer, you’ll be set to play the latest and greatest games.
- *Updated* Intel Core i7 7700 3.6GHz Quad Core CPU, 8GB DDR4 RAM 2133Mhz
- USB 3.0 , 2TB 7200 RPM Hard disk, 24X DVDRW Optical Drive, Windows 10 64Bit with Media and COA, Wi-Fi Adapter. Wireless N IEEE 802.11n 300MBPS
- *Updated* Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 w/2GB GDDR5, DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort. USB Ports: 8 (4 USB 3.1, 1 USB 3.0 & 3 USB 2.0)
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-01 Red LED Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ 600w Bronze Certified 86% Efficiency Power Supply,
- MSI Motherboard with Intel B150 Express Chipset, Logitech Keyboard & Mouse
There’s a lot to love about this particular model of gaming PC. It has hardware that can handle the newest games at High to Ultra settings, as well as support for extending your display to 3 monitors.
The CPU Solutions Corsair Carbide has a strong power supply that can handle incremental upgrades, and plenty of ports for extra controllers. Whether you use this as a bedroom battlestation or a living room media center, this computer can handle anything you throw at it.
Gaming Pcs Under 1000 Buyer’s Guide
There’s a lot of technical terms being thrown around in these reviews, so it may benefit you to brush up on some of the features to look for when purchasing the best gaming PC for your needs. Here’s a quick breakdown of some terms you’ll often see and how they relate to your gaming experience.
Graphics Card/Gpu: This is the part of your PC that handles all visuals, including 3D rendering for games. The most popular GPU manufacturers are Nvidia and AMD: Nvidia products are high-end for the most part, while AMD focuses more on mid-range and budget cards. Having a good graphics card is very important when running modern games, as an underpowered one will cause your games to stutter and crash.
Power Supply/Psu: This is the part of your computer that you plug a power cable into. Responsible for distributing power to all the components in your machine, it’s very important to have a stable PSU. Additionally, you want to make sure the wattage is high enough to support whatever upgrades you plan on making down the line.
Wireless/Lan: This is how your PC connects to the internet. Just about every computer has an Ethernet port, supporting a wired connection to your router or access point. However, a computer with a wireless card is capable of connecting without a hard line. There are lots of affordable external wireless cards you can get, but they end up taking one of your precious USB slots.
Usb 2.0/Usb 3.0: USB, or Universal Serial Bus, is the most common type of input method for computer accessories. USB is used to charge smartphones and connect gaming controllers, among other things. USB 3.0 is the newest and fastest version, and can be differentiated from USB 2.0 ports by the color blue.
Keep these terms in mind when comparing prices and features to find the Best Gaming Pc Under 1000!