These are the top five best Induction Cooktops on the market, chosen from Hundreds of models.
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts; 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; The auto-pan detection; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC; 1-year warranty; ETL approved
The Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner is a great little portable cooktop, weighing only 7.1 lbs and taking up virtually no space. It has 15 temperature settings, is easy to operate and heats up extremely fast. It produces very little noise, and is praised by most users.
The Secura 9100MC is inexpensive, built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC, comes with a 1-year warranty and is ETL approved. The Secura 91000MC is the best portable induction cooktop you can get for that price and a great addition to any home.
The elegant and compact design of the Summit CR2110 has made it popular among users for small studio apartments, hotel rooms and other limited spaces. It has two heating elements and is made for built-in installation. User are pleased with how fast it heats and how easy it is to clean.
This model always ranks very high among the other competing products in the top induction cooktop reviews. If you need to install a small but elegant looking induction cooktop of good quality, this is a great choice for you.
- One-touch Simmer and Boil buttons make the most-used settings available with a single touch. Also features a Lock to hold settings
- Temperature adjusts from 100° to 450°F in 25° increments to fine-tune heat from just keeping warm to a roaring boil
- 180-minute programmable timer for set-and-forget cooking
- Cook anywhere: dorm room, potlucks, socials; makes a great buffet warmer, too
- 1800W power means faster and more efficient heating
The lightweight and compact Max Burton 6400 Digital Choice Induction Cooktop 1800 Watts LCD Control is the best portable induction cooktop you can get. It’s very reasonable priced, runs quietly, and features one-touch simmer and boil buttons to make the most-used settings available with a single touch. It also has lock to hold settings, and features a plastic bottom to protect the surface underneath. The unit turns off after 3 hours for safety reasons, so it’s not recommended for slow simmers.
Users praise this unit, and reports it heats water faster than the largest burner on their gas stoves. This model provides excellent control over the temperature of the pan or skillet, and it has received fantastic portable induction cooktop reviews. Therefore, we think it’s the best portable induction cookware you can get for your money!
- Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional cooktops
- Left burner: on/off, 8 heat settings, 150-minute timer; Right burner: on/off, 5 heat settings, 150-minute timer
- Heat shuts off automatically 30 seconds after pan is lifted off
- Safe, exhaust-free and flame-free cooking; Even heating - no hot spots
- Must use with induction-ready cookware
The Waring Pro ICT400 Double Induction Cooktop is a compact double eye portable induction cooktop. It’s praised for being fast and user friendly, and it’s easy to set the level of heat – the unit holds a very constant temperature. The Waring Pro offers even heating without hot spots. The right side is meant to be a simmer burner, but is still powerful enough to boil water, make eggs, etc, and both sides can be used at their max power at the same time.
This truly is one of the best induction cooktops on the market. It’s especially popular among those who need an additional burner at home for huge meals and parties. Considering how well priced it is, and the quality it offers, this is a great choice!
- Two Year Limited Warranty* comes with a 60-Day Trial Period
- The Double Burner Counter Inset Induction unit measuring 28 1/4 x 19 3/4 inches is designed for a flush, built in look
- Innovative Design- 1800 Watts between dual 10 inch induction burners that boils 1 cup water in 70 seconds which is twice as fast as infrared, EZ Touch controls with 10 power settings, built in safety features
- Requires induction compatible cookware
- Functions on a single 110v outlet benefiting from the build in Power Sharing technology to distribute the power between the two burners based on how much power each one is using
The True Induction S2F3 Counter Inset Double Burner Induction Cooktop is beautiful, sturdy and user friendly. It features EZ touch controls, many safety features, and child safety controls. It’s on the heavier side to be portable, so it works best stationary in your home or office. True Induction is the choice cooktop of Winnebago and many other RV manufacturers.
A foam-rubber gasket is installed for the inset mounting, which helps keep it in one place and reduces noise resonating through the counter top. The system is energy efficient and balances the available 1800 watts between the two burners depending on the heat settings. Users reports how it brings a cup of water to boil faster than a microwave does. The True Induction S2F3 has received raving portable induction cooktop reviews, and it truly is the top rated induction cooktop!
Induction Cooktops Buyer’s Guide
There’s a lot of technical terms being thrown around in these reviews, so it may benefit you to brush up on some of the features to look for when purchasing the induction cooktop for your needs. Here’s a quick breakdown of some terms you’ll often see, and how they relate to your induction cooktop experience.
Portable Vs. Built-In: Some induction cooktops are made to be built in to your countertop, replacing your gas or electric stove. Others are portable, meant for your RV, office or other temporary space. Look for a lightweight, compact version if you will use it in different places, which plugs into a regular 120 volt outlet.
Magnetic Cookware: Induction cooktops only work with magnetic cookware. Most cookware are made for induction nowadays, but it’s good to check your pots and pans beforehand with a refrigerator magnet, or it can be costly to buy new ones.
Eyes: These are a key component of any induction cooktop, as these are the surfaces that heat up your food product. The size and placement of these will affect how thoroughly the desired food is cooked.
Keep these terms in mind when comparing prices and features to find the Best Induction Cooktop!