These are the top five best Jigsaws on the market, chosen from Hundreds of models.
#5 – Makita 4329K Jigsaw
- 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting with a powerful 3.9 AMP motor for use in a variety of materials
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for increased comfort and control
- Variable speed control dial (500-3,100 SPM) enables user to match the speed to the application for optimal cutting performance in a variety of materials
- Counterweight balancing system for reduced vibration
- Die-cast aluminum base adjusts up to 45° right or left and positive stop at 90° for solid cutting performance
- Large trigger switch for easy operation
- Lock-on button for extended operation
- Through-the-body dust port provides optimal dust management with use of clear dust cover and vacuum
- Onboard hex wrench for fast and easy blade changes and bevel adjustments
- Uses Tang shank blades
- 1 ea. Blade (792529-7)
- Hex Wrench (783201-2)
- Tool Case (824572-9)
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for more comfort
- Variable-speed dial control (500-3,100SPM) for optimal cutting performance in a variety of materials
- Counterweight balancing system for reduced vibration
- Die-cast aluminum base adjusts up to 45 degrees right or left for solid cutting performance
- Uses Tang-shank blades
The Makita 4329K is a pretty good investment if you are looking for a multipurpose jigsaw that is also durable. This model offers a lot of versatility when it comes to cutting through materials.
It is also very easy to adjust in order to get the kind of cut you prefer. The speed can be varied without much effort. It also has a rubberized grip that has been ergonomically designed for both increased control and comfort. It has a counterweight balancing system to reduce vibration. The Makita 4329K also features a lock-on button which means you can use it for extended periods of time.
#4 – Porter-Cable Pc600Js
- 6.0-Amp heavy-duty motor handles tough applications
- Variable speeds from 0-3200 SPM provide optimal cutting for various applications
- Keyless blade change makes blade replacements fast and easy
- 4-position orbital lever provides best cutting performance in various materials
The Porter Cable jigsaw is a top quality product that is meant to be used by every kind of craftsman, whether it is a small task inside the house or something larger in a workshop.
With seven speed settings and tool free bevel adjustment, this jigsaw is quite easy to use. Additionally, it comes with a pre-installed LED which increases the visibility and ensures that you are cutting where you need to. The 6.0 Amp heavy motor in the Porter Cable jigsaw makes it capable of cutting through even the toughest of material.
#3 – Dewalt Dcs331M1
- All-metal lever-action keyless blade change
- All-metal keyless shoe bevel with detents at 0Degree, 15Degree, 30Degree and 45Degree
- 4-position orbital action
- Adjustable dust blower keeps line of cut clear
- Variable speed 0-3,000 spm for versatility
The DEWALT DCS331M1 is a great unit to have around the house or workshop especially because it can serve a number of purposes. It has almost no vibration and comes with a dust blower which you can use to keep your line of sight clean at all times while cutting through material.
It is a hassle to stop using a jigsaw due to the dust that accumulates. The blower features in this device makes sure you can keep on working. Furthermore, not only is the blade powerful, but it is also very easy to change. The DEWALT Jigsaw offers 0-3,000 spm for one of the best versatility you can ask for.
- Smart Select technology automatically sets the jigsaw to optimize any cutting application
- Variable speed dial provides seven speed settings (800 to 3,000 rpm)
- Cuts wood, metal, and plastic, makes straight and curved cuts
- Powerful 5 amp motor, tool-free blade changes
- 2-year limited warranty, includes one blade
- SmartSelect technology automatically sets the jigsaw to optimize any cutting application
The Black & Decker orbital jigsaw is a high quality product and one of best jigsaws that you can use. With numerous features and great performance, this jigsaw is a must have.
The biggest advantage of this jigsaw is that it accepts a number of different blades – this provides great convenience and ease for the consumer. Other advantages include optimal orbital setting and tool free change of blade. It offers a speed of 800 to 3,000 rpm and comes with a powerful 5 amp motor. The Black & Decker Smart Select also comes with an ergonomically designed grip that makes cutting a lot easier.
#1 – Bosch Js470E Jigsaw
- Tool-less blade-change system, fast insertion, blade ejection lever eliminates need to touch hot blade
- Four orbital-action settings provide different blade strokes for smooth to aggressive cuts
- Dial sets maximum speed and accelerator trigger controls operating speed
- Large, sturdy die-cast foot with steel insert and on-board bevel wrench, secure clamping system
- Precision-machined plunging system and low-vibration design enhances accuracy
The high quality build and the amazing features offered by the Bosch JS470E make it the best jig saw available in the market. It offers great performance and numerous advantages over other jigsaws. It is also one of the safest jigsaws available because it clamps down securely, plus with tool less blade change and fast insertion the blade can be changed without a problem or harm coming to the use.
Other advantages include the orbital action settings and controlling the speed of the blade. The Bosch Jigsaw is precise, low-vibration, and has a powerful 7 amp motor to get any woodwork job done!
Jigsaws Buyer’s Guide
Every craftsman needs to make use of the best jig saw in order to ensure that they are making the right cuts and will complete their project in the best form possible. One can easily find jigsaw reviews on the web. However, what these jig saw reviews won’t tell you are the things you need to be looking for when making a purchase. As with buying other items, buying a jigsaw also has factors that play a role in making sure you are buying the best jigsaw. To make things easier for you here are four factors that you should keep in mind when on the lookout for the best jigsaw.
Power: Depending on the power of the jigsaw, it can cut through a number of materials that range from a thin sheet of steel to wood. Before you purchase a jigsaw, you should know about the power it will provide you with. It needs to be sufficient enough to cut through the material you’re working on with ease. Nobody likes returning an item because it didn’t give them what they wanted. It is better to know whether or not a jigsaw has the power you want before making a purchase.
Adaptability: You need to make sure that the jigsaw you choose is versatile so that you can do a number of things with one device. This means that the chosen jigsaw should be able to cut in curved lines as well as straight lines. It should provide freedom of movement and should also have the capability of making quick rip cuts as well as slow precise cuts.
Convenience: The features of a jigsaw greatly influence the user’s experience. Make sure that the jigsaw you choose has a few notable features that can make your work comfortable and easier. Does it come with a dust blower? Does it have an LED installed? Does it have a compartment to store extra blades? The jigsaw you buy should be convenient and safe to use.
Lightweight: No matter how strong you think you are, after working continuously with a heavy jigsaw you will begin to feel the strain. That is why you should buy a jigsaw which is quite light so that you put in less effort to pick it up and control it. A lightweight jigsaw will also help you to perform the tasks quickly and easily.
Keep these terms in mind when comparing prices and features to find the Best Jigsaw!