Juice is one of the best ways to get the vital nutrients and vitamins into your diet from fruits and vegetables. Commercial juice, however, is often packed with sugars and additives, and natural juices can cost too much. The best way to get a steady supply of the good stuff is to buy and regularly use one of the best juicers on the market.
A juicer gives you a lot of freedom to come up with your own concoctions. The best juicers can handle any kind of produce, are easy to clean and are durable enough to last a long time.
Here at Crush Reviews, we've put together a list of the 10 best juicers that will take all the hard work out of home juicing Read on to find out which products we feel are the best juicers out there
FAQ | Best Juicers
1. What Is a Juicer?
A juicer, also known as a juice extractor, is a small kitchen appliance that uses pressure and grinding to extract nutrient-packed juice from fruits and vegetables.
2. What Are the Uses of the Average Juicer?
Juicers are used by those who want to enjoy fresh-pressed juice while benefitting from all the nutrients that are kept intact by the process. Many juicers also fulfill some functions of a food processor and can crush nuts, make baby food or smoothies, or grind coffee.
3. How Do the Best Juicers Handle Pulp?
The best juicers will have a manual or attached strainer to ensure your juice is smooth and clear (if that's how you prefer it.)
4. What Are the Different Types of Juicers on the Market Today?
There are six primary types of juicers:
5. Where Can I Find the Best Juicers?
The 10 best juicers we identify and discuss on our list below can all be found at major kitchen supply and big box stores, and even more conveniently online at Amazon.
How We Reviewed
The following 10 best juicers were reviewed based on the following parameters: affordability, ease of use, versatility, ability to handle tough produce, ability to preserve the nutrients of fruits and vegetables, durability and added features.
Overall Price Range of the Best Juicers
The best juicers start at $55 and go up to $700, with one model marketed for a whopping $2,500 from third-party sellers. The high-end models will be more versatile and durable and come with longer warranties.
What We Reviewed
Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain
- Heavy duty compact juice fountain with centered knife blade assembly
- 700 watt motor operates at 14,000 RPM for maximum extraction ; Safety Locking Arm: Juicer will not operate without juicer cover in place and safely locking arm in place in the vertical operating position; Pulp Container Capacity: 1.6 quart Pulp Container
- Extra large 3 inch centered feed tube; Heavy Grade Polymer Body, Stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by Italian made micro mesh filter to extract upto 30 percent more juice and 40 percent more vitamins
- Dishwasher safe parts; custom cleaning brush included; Voltage:110 120 Volts; Power: 700 Watts
- Measures 10 1/2 by 10 by 16 inches; 1 Year limited Warranty; Collects pulp within the footprint of the unit to conserve counter space
If you're looking to get into the juicer game, the Breville Compact Juice Fountain is one of the most reasonably priced choices on the market. Small and easy to handle, it comes with a powerful 700-watt motor that can easily deal with hard produce. Its chute is three inches wide, which makes it easy to insert produce and clean after use. Most parts are dishwasher-safe, and assembly takes only minutes. Pulp collection happens in the unit's footprint to save counter space.
Comes with a 1-year limited product warranty and a 10-year induction motor warranty.
Smeg Citrus Juicer
- Tritan cover to protect from dust when the product is not in use. Can be used as a bowl for fruit and peel.
- Stainless steel and anti-corrosive components on the universal and premium reamer and strainer ensure complete squeezing from both small and large fruit.
- The stainless steel, anti-drip spout dispenses the juice directly into the glass or cup. Lift up to interrupt the flow and prevent dripping.
- Premium juicing bowl made in Tritan: BPA-free, impact resistant, easy to remove.
- Powerful 80W motor with built-in sensor; the juicing process starts once there's pressure on the reamer, for an easy and no-effort use.
This high-end reamer is a modern version of the classic manual citrus juicer. Taking all the work out of the process, it's ideal for juicing oranges, lemons, limes and grapefruits automatically, collecting all the juice in a convenient container underneath. It's made of BPA-free plastics. And, it's highly durable, with its powder-coated aluminum body withstanding wear and tear.
This product comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Breville BJE430SIL Juice Fountain Cold
- Cold Spin Technology allows juice to flow up and through the stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by an Italian Made mesh filter to ensure an insignificant temperature increase
- Extra Wide Whole Feed Chute measuring 3 inch to juice Whole fruits and vegetables
- Safety Locking Arm stops operation when cover is not locked correctly into place
- Jug capacity featuring a 70 ounce seal and store Juice Jug; Stainless steel micro mesh filter basket
- 2 Speed electronic Control; High speed for denser fruits and harder vegetables at 1300 rpm, and low speed for leafy vegetables and Soft fruit at 6500 rpm
Breville's juice fountain is one of the most powerful, mid-priced models on the market. It powers through hard fruits and vegetables faster than most of its competitors, and it has a useful, dual-speed function to juice either hard or soft ingredients.
This juicer comes with a 70-ounce storage jug for leftover juice. Cold Spin technology helps the juice flow up through the mesh and minimize temperature changes. Comes with a three-inch chute and a safety locking feature that ensures clean and safe operation.
Comes with a 1-year limited product warranty and a 10-year induction motor warranty.
Secura Slow Juicer Masticating Juicer Big Mouth
- Highest nutritional value-slow masticating can perfectly separate juice and pulp, extracting higher-purity juice and preserving higher nutritional value. Spins at 80 RPM that can preserves the vitamins, enzymes, minerals, trace minerals and nutrients from being destroyed than Centrifugal juicers.
- Easy to assemble and clean-all detachable parts are easy cleaning with a bonus brush or can be safely cleaned in your dishwasher.
- Highest juice yield-with efficient spiral squeezing and reversing function, The juice Extractor can increase the yield of juice compared to the centrifugal juicer, which perfectly separate juice and pulp.
- Quiet-powerful but quiet motor, smooth operation that makes juice quickly with less than 60 decibels to make a cup of nutritious juice. Let you enjoy the pleasure of juicing with lower vibration and non- excessive noise!
- We stand behind our products. If you have any problem with our slow juicer, please feel free to Contact us, We will provide you 100% satisfaction.
The KRUPS juicer has a powerful 900-watt motor. Its two-speed setting makes it ideal for juicing soft fruits and greens on one setting and hard fruits and vegetables on the other. A large three-inch feed tube makes it efficient and easy to use and clean.
Additionally, the KRUPS juicer comes with a 2.2-liter pulp storage container. The durable, stainless steel, micro mesh ensures effective straining. It also features a safety locking arm, automatic storage and a cleaning brush.
Comes with a 2-year limited warranty that covers replacement parts.
Omega BMJ330 Mega Mouth Juicer
- 350-watt commercial pulp-ejection-style juicer in a compact, portable size
- 1/2-horsepower induction motor for 12,000 RPMs; stainless-steel blade, basket, and cover
- Oversized chute accommodates whole produce; juice dispenses directly into glass
- Automatic pulp-ejection system; large-capacity pulp collector; UL-approved
- Measures approximately 12-1/2 by 8 by 15 inches; 10-year limited warranty
The Omega Mega Mouth Juicer lives up to its name since it has an over-sized chute capable of accommodating whole produce. This juicer features a 350-watt commercial juicer with a pulp ejection system, and its 1/2-horsepower induction motor reaches 12,000 RPMs.
This product comes with a stainless-steel blade, basket and cover. The juice dispenses directly into a glass for serving. UL-approved for environmentally friendly construction
Comes with a 10-year warranty for parts and performance and a 1-year commercial and international warranty.
Hamilton Beach 67601A Juicer
- Healthy, homemade juice in seconds- juice a variety of fruits and vegetables. Juicer is easy to assemble with extra-large pulp bin. Juice cup not included
- Extra-large 3 inch feed chute fits whole fruits and vegetables- fit a whole apple, a peeled orange or a handful of kale. Less precutting, and more continuous juicing for fresh fruit juice, vegetable juice, or nutrient packed celery juice
- Easy to clean - Removable parts are dishwasher safe and BPA free
- Powerful electric motor for maximum juice: 800w of power can turn a dense beet into smooth juice in seconds
- 3 year limited from the bestselling juice extractor brand- includes access to dedicated USA customer support team of Hamilton beach employees
This Hamilton juicer is an 800-watt machine designed to be easy to clean. Its powerful motor can turn even hard produce like beets into smooth juice in seconds.
This juicer is made of BPA-free materials and it delivers healthy, homemade juicer in seconds. It's easy to assemble, even with an extra-large pulp bin. Plus, all removable parts are dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.
This product is a great buy since it comes with a 3-year limited warranty.
Hurom H-AI Platinum Slow Juicer
- Self-Feeding Hopper: The automatic blade inside the self-feeding hopper will chop and push down ingredients for you. When you’re making nut milks -- or if you’d rather put in ingredients by yourself -- use the regular Alpha hopper for the best juicing experience
- Tilted Chamber & Juice Outlet: The 3-degree tilt inside the chamber and juice outlet will let you more easily pour out the juice and leave less mess inside the juicer.
- Pulp Outlet: Pulp is discharged vertically so that the pulp container directly beneath the chamber will collect it. This user-friendly design helps you save much counter space.
- Slow Squeeze Technology: The H-AI slow juicer rotates at a speed of just 60 revolutions per minute to mimic the motion of a hand squeezing juice. This patented Slow Squeeze Technology ensures your juice stays fresh and in its most natural state.
- Taste & Pulp Control: We’ve spent decades perfecting our juicers for taste. Juice created with a Hurom slow juicer is fresh, unprocessed and pure. The H-AI Slow Juicer also comes with a control lever and a fine and coarse strainer that allow you to control the amount of pulp to suit your taste.
Coming in platinum, slate blue, or silver, the Hurom H-AI Slow Juicer is one of the top-line models on the market today. It's also one of the easiest to use, thanks to its self-feeding hopper. This tool chops and pushes down fruits and vegetables for you, making juicing easier than ever.
It's also ideal for making nut milks, thanks to its powerful press. The three-degree tilt in the chamber makes it easy to pour out the juice. The pulp outlet discharges pulp vertically for easy collection, and its patented slow squeeze technology mimics the motion of a hand squeezing juice to ensure a fresh, natural texture. This product comes with a control lever and two types of strainers for maximum control.
This product is backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
Tribest GSE-5050 Greenstar Masticating Juicer
- Portable with balanced sure-grip handle for easy carrying; 12 Year Warranty
- Automatic pulp ejection for continuous juicing and easier clean-up
- Easily juices most fruits, herbs & vegetables and grinds nuts, grains
- Easy to clean and assemble ; All-new GSE-5010 Black 110V Model, Dimensions 18.6" W x 6.8" D x 12.4" H
- clean the juicer with mild soap and avoid using any hard chemicals, such as bleach, to prolong the quality of the product.
This twin-gear juicer comes with a complete, three-stage juicing system that squeezes out and mixes up every drop of nutrients and antioxidants from your produce.
It first crushes and slices the produce using its pocket recesses, making it ideal for tearing apart sinewy produce like celery. It then mixes the ingredients followed by squeezing the pulp to get out the last bits of juice. This is an ideal juicer for heavy-duty produce that takes work to break down. You can choose between a fine or coarse mesh for straining the juice, depending on taste.
This juicer comes with a 3-year warranty for commercial use and a 15-year warranty for household use.
Super Angel Twin Gear Juicer
- Twin Gear - Two Stage Juicer
- Surgical Stainless Steel Parts
- Easy to Clean
- 10 years Warranty on both motors and parts (excluding “Wear & Tear” items)
- 3 HP - 86 RPM
If price is no object, the Super Angel Twin Gear Juicer is the most powerful model on the market — outperforming even the Green Star Elite. Juice yield and quality are top-of-the-line. The entire model is made of stainless steel, which helps with clean-up. Its powerful twin-gear juicing system is ideal for breaking down hard or sinewy produce, but its high quality comes at a steep price.
This elite product comes with a 5-year warranty and a 10-year warranty on specific parts.
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Masticating Juicer
This masticating juicer is ideal for creating long-lasting juices, thanks to its low speed of 80 RPM. That results in minimal heat buildup and oxidation, which preserves enzymes and nutrients. The features of the nutrition center allow this product to be used for making nut butter, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, mince herbs, or make baby food and frozen desserts.
This product offers a high juice yield with a dry pulp that is among the best. And, its automatic pulp ejection system is another user-friendly feature in this easy-to-clean model.
Comes with a 15-year warranty for parts and performance, plus a 1-year commercial and international warranty.
The best juicers on the market come with huge differences in their prices and quality. Which one among the best juicers is the right one for you? That will depend on how often you juice and how you want to use your juicer.
If you're not a daily juicer and aren't particular about how dry the pulp is, then the Hamilton Beach high-quality juicer could be a good option for you at only $$.
However, if you're looking for a top-of-the-line juicer without breaking the bank, one juicer stands out — the Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Masticating Juicer, which equals the performance of juicers twice its price. We give it our nod as the best juicer on the market today.