These are the top five best Kitchen Faucets on the market, chosen from Hundreds of models.
#5 – Premier 120161Lf
- Durable brushed nickel finish
- Powerful stream at a rate of of 2.2 GPM
- Strong all-brass construction with lead-free waterways
- Metal lever handle for water temperature and flow control
- Wear-resistant ceramic disc for leak-free operation
The Premier 120161LF can contend with any other kitchen faucet on the market. While it doesn’t exactly have stylish features like motion-detection, it performs in the categories that count, such as being able to spout of 2.2 gallons per minute. No other faucet on this countdown comes close to that mark, and with the included 48-inch hose, the Premier 120161LF is worthy of any kitchen.
A few other features include Premier’s ceramic disc technology, which ensures leak-free performance after dinner. Who says it can’t look good, too? The brushed nickle finish keeps it looking stylish. Overall, this Premier faucet is a contender, and can definitely go the distance with any other competitor in the market.
- All-Metal Body for Maximum Durability
- Easy DIY QuickDock Top Mount Installation
- Codes/Standards Applicable: cUPC (UPC&CSA), NSF 61, NSF 372, AB1953, EPA, CALGreen, MASS, FTC, DOE, CEC and ADA
- High Performance / Low Flow Neoperl Aerator w/ Easy-Clean Rubber Nozzles to Prevent Hard Water Build-Up
- Kerox Ceramic Cartridge (tested w/ 500,000 cycles)
The Kraus KPF-2630SS is a commercial style faucet, meaning it’s what you might see in a restaurant kitchen if you took a quick trip to the back of the house. Because of this design, it’s got a bunch of great features for home kitchens too. The head swivels 360 degrees, and the stainless steel finish has it looking just as good as it operates.
The Neoperl Aerator reduces water waste without sacrificing pressure, and the connected rubber nozzles help to prevent water buildup. Top that off with the Kraus brand name, a lifetime warranty, and essentially a commercial faucet made for home use, and you have a very worthy product at number four on our countdown.
#3 – Kohler K-596-Bl
- Transitional styling provides sleek, fluid lines that coordinate with wide range of kitchen styles and designs and simplifies maintenance and cleaning
- High-arch spout design with 360 degree rotation offers superior clearance for a variety of sink activities
- Single-control one-hole drilling for less counter clutter and easy operation
- Compact three function sprayhead with spray, aerated flow and pause function
- Features MasterClean sprayface that resists mineral buildup and is easy-to-clean
The Kohler K-596-CP Simplice has a few tricks up its sleeve, but it also delivers where it counts. With the power to shoot 1.8 gallons per minute, a high-arch swing spout, and a rotating nozzle, you’ll be much more dynamic in the kitchen. But these are the standard features, what about some of the flashy ones?
There’s something called a DockNetik that’s basically a magnetic docking system located within the spout, locking the nozzle in place after washing. And with one push of a button, you can switch from a stream spray to a sweep spray for wider dishes. The Kohler K-596-CP Simplice is the first faucet on the countdown to have flashier features, and while it does have a few unorthodox aspects, it still doesn’t sacrifice where it matters.
- Backed by Delta Faucet's Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 1 or 3-hole 8" installation (optional escutcheon included)
- Delta MagnaTite Docking spray wand snaps precisely into place
- Touch-Clean Spray Holes make mineral build-up easy to remove
- High-arc spout swivels 360 Degree for complete sink access
- Delta faucets last up to five million uses with DIAMOND Seal Technology
- Pull-down spray wand features a 62-Inch hose providing a 20-Inch reach
- 3/8-Inch water supply connection
- 1.5-Inch Minimum Clearance to Backsplash
In short, the Delta Faucet 9113-BL-DST takes it up a notch. It’s clean, it’s loaded with features, and it’s got incredible reviews. It has a high-arc spout that swivels 360 degrees for complete sink access. And when you need to get up close and personal, the spray wand pulls down, featuring a 62-inch hose with a 20-inch reach.
But don’t let that distract you. One of the hidden features is the InnoFlex PEX supply lines, which keeps water inside the faucet out of contact with potential metal contaminants. And the included Diamond Seal Technology makes sure that the Delta Faucet 9113-BL-DST lasts up to five million uses. This faucet is ready for anything, and it’s a more than capable addition to your kitchen should you decide to move forward.
- MotionSense technology lets you activate water flow with simple hand motions at 2 sensor locations on the faucet
- Duralock Quick Connect system for fast, secure installation
- Pulldown hose extends and retracts smoothly with Reflex system
- 1-hole mount with optional 3-hole escutcheon included
- Trim backed by Moen's Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Moen 7185EORB Brantford sits atop our list of the best kitchen faucets for a number of reasons, including its two stream technology, its reflex system, and the unique pause function. The overall quality of this product is unmatched, as its an aesthetically pleasing and extremely practical addition to any kitchen.
It has an aerated stream along with a heavy-duty rinse mode for all types of cleaning. The pause function allows you to quickly cut off the water under any circumstance. The Moen 7185EORB Brantford has that special function that all of the other faucets don’t: MotionSense technology, and that’s why it sits at number one on the countdown above every other product.
Kitchen Faucets Buyer’s Guide
There’s a lot of technical terms being thrown around in these reviews, so it may benefit you to brush up on some of the features to look for when purchasing the best kitchen faucet for your needs. Here’s a quick breakdown of some terms you’ll often see and how they relate to your kitchen faucet experience.
Gpm: This stands for gallons per minute. While you want to choose a faucet that has a high number of gallons per minute, this number is especially relevant for people who are doing extensive cooking or cleaning jobs in their home kitchens.
Stream Rate: The amount of water that comes out of the nozzle, normally measured in gallons per minute.
Reflex System: An easy docking system for pull-out sprayers. Sometimes, the sprayer can be stuck in this, so it’s important to find a faucet that doesn’t have this issue come up in its product reviews.
Keep these terms in mind when comparing prices and features to find the Best Kitchen Faucet!