These are the top five best Long Range Scopes on the market, chosen from Hundreds of models.
#5 – Nightforce C507
- NXS 5.5-22x56
- 0.250 MOA Adjustments
- MOAR-T Reticle
- 30mm Tube
There is no doubt that the NightForce C507 is one of the best long range rifle scopes available in the market. The scope has an optimum objective lens of 56mm which provides the best clarity.
Additionally, the precision of the scope also helps in improving the performance and in aiding to take the perfect shot. The impressive magnification capability of the NightForce C507 makes it one of the best hunting scopes in which you can invest.
- VIP unconditional Lifetime Warranty
- Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images
- Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant sub tensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications
The Vortex Optics VHS-4310 is also a good option that you should consider while purchasing a long range scope. It has plenty of unique features and things like clear dials help you take an optimal shot.
The best thing about this scope is how effective it is for long range shooting since it can easily cover up to 800 yards. The scope comes with a set of numerous benefits like easy MRAD (Mil-Radian) ranging, which helps you isolate your targets. You won’t go wrong with the Vortex Optics VHS-4310 rifle scope during your outdoor hunting activities!
#3 – Nikon Buck Master II
- Compact riflescope with 4 to 12x magnification and 40mm objective lens
- Fully multicoated optical system transmits up to 98 percent of available light
- Zero-reset turret with spring-loaded adjustment knob; 3.7 inches of eye relief
- Nitrogen-filled, O-ring-sealed housing for waterproof, fog proof performance
- BDC reticle; quick-focus eyepiece; measures 14.1 inches
The Nikon Buck Master II makes sure that your shot hits your intended target. It is an impressive scope in which to invest.
When it comes to this scope, the field adjustment very easy. The optical system is also top notch, putting less amount of stress on the eyes. Additionally, the scope is fit for all weather, so you won’t have to worry about it not performing well during rain or fog. The Nikon Buck Master II can be used in any weather condition, and the BDC reticle quick focus eyepiece makes sure you can focus on your target as quickly as possible.
#2 – Leupold 115394
The Leupold 115394 Mark AR MOD is one of the best scopes you can go for if you happen to be a beginner or only hunt occasionally due to its simple design.
Professionals can also make use of this scope if they don’t like turning too many dials. The design of this scope is simple and the balance allows it to not throw off your aim. Additionally, the line of sight of the scope is commendable. Even up to more than 500 yards, the Leupold Mark AR MOD scope provides a crisp and a clear image for the most critical of shots.
- Ultra Wide Band Coating and fully multi-coated optics for light transmission and image clarity; Rain Guard HD anti-fog technology keeps lens clear in any condition
- Adjustable power, tactical target scope with 6 to 24x magnification and a 50-millimeter objective lens offers exceptional brightness and extended-range magnification
- G2DMR features a mil-hash marked First Focal Plane (FFP) reticle designed for ranging, holdover and windage correction
- Features side focus parallax adjustment for adjustable long-range accuracy; .1 Mil Click Value
- 30-millimeter one-piece tube; argon purged; 3-inch sunshade; limited lifetime warranty
The numerous features that the Bushnell Elite Tactical G2 FFP has makes it one of the best rifle scopes that you can go for.
This scope has an easy to use eye box, crisp image even at 24x magnification, a good eye relief feature, a sunshare, mil-hash marked First Focal Plane (FFP) reticle designed for ranging, holdover and windage correction, side focus parallax adjustment for adjustable long-range accuracy, and Rainguard HD anti-fog technology. If that seems like a lot, it is. All of these features ensure that the Bushnell Elite Tactical G2 helps you hit your target, and help make it the best overall long range scope.
Long Range Scopes Buyer’s Guide
When in the market for the best long range scopes it is important that you first read what customers think about it. Having an idea regarding what to expect from a product is important. You need to buy the best long range scope for the money. There’s no need to waste cash on a product you might not like. You can easily find numerous scopes on the web but not all of these reviews will tell you what you should be looking for before making a purchase. As with everything in the market, there are factors that play a role in buying a long range rifle scope. Here’s a quick reference guide that you should follow when purchasing a long range scope.
Quality Of The Glass: To have an absolutely clear line of vision you need to have the highest quality of glass featured in the scope. A sharp clear glass lens would be greatly helpful in seeing a target clearly, specifically in the case where the magnification power is low.
Milling Reticle: The reticle in your scope should have dots spaced out evenly because it will greatly aid you in estimating the distance and the elevation of your target. This makes calculating the drop easier particularly in the case where the target is more than a 100 yards away.
Magnification Power: The magnification power of the scope needs to be at least 18x for a scope to be considered a quality product. There’s no need to invest in a scope that doesn’t provide you with a lot of magnification power. However, you need to remember that the lower range of the scope’s magnification should be at least 8x, if not lower, so that you can easily look at targets within a 50 yards distance.
Balance: The long range scope needs to provide perfect balance to your rifle. A heavy scope can easily throw off your aim. That is why you need to make sure that the scop you’re interested in buying doesn’t apply too much weight on your rife.
Keep these terms in mind when comparing prices and features to find the Best Long Range Scope!