These are the top five best Massage Tables on the market, chosen from Dozens of models.
- Table Adjustable Height: 26" to 36", 450lb Capacity
- Table Dimensions: 72" Long (without face cradle) × 27" Wide
- PU Leather (Water and oil resistant) Color: Burgundy
- You get a FREE CARRYING CASE, ADJUSTABLE HEAD REST AND REMOVABLE ARM RESTS
- 2" Ultra Comfortable Thick Padding with Birch Hardwood Construction
The Heaven Massage Two Fold Burgundy massage table is a one of its kind product that guarantees to provide an impressive level of comfort to its users through high quality foam padding. Built with quality materials, it’s a well-designed product through and through.
Easily portable and durable, this massage table is a good investment if you want a personal massage table of your own or want to put it in your message parlor. It is capable of carrying weight of up to 450 lbs. The PU leather is also water and oil resistant which means that it won’t get ruined by such liquids. The Heaven Massage Two Fold massage table also comes with a free carrying case, an adjustable headrest and removable armrests.
#4 – Sierra Comfort
- All-inclusive massage bundle with portable table, sheets and accessories
- Table is made of high-quality Beech Hardwood with 2.5-inch high-density foam deck
- Removable facial cradle, arm supports and armrest; waterproof and oil-resistant
- Cotton fitted sheets; semi-circle bolster, oil pouch and towel hanger
- Includes carrying bag; measures 72 x 28 x 33 inch (L x w x that); 5-year Warranty
The Sierra Comfort All Inclusive Portable Massage Table is everything you need in a massage table. The armrests, the face cradle, cotton fitted sheets, and the soft padding takes comfort to another level.
The table is made up of superior quality timber from Beach tree with fitted sheets that are 2.5 inch high. This is thicker than many other products offered by other manufacturers. The sheets featured in this item are composed of 100% fine cotton in order to protect the massage table. The tension wires provide support to the legs, making the Sierra Comfort Massage table durable and strong.
- 31" width x 84" length x 24" to 34" height adjustable; the table itself weighs only 36lbs
- 3" Small Cell foam and a layer of Memory foam, Oil & Waterproof, CFC-free, PU Upholstery - with denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability in Black
- Mahogany Hardwood Legs - with rich, hi-gloss Dura-Seal protected finish, Features Reiki Panels and Shiatsu Cable Release.Dual Soft-Touch Leg Knobs - for easy grip, safety and stability
- 1000lbs. Aircraft-grade steel support cables give the table a working capacity of 750lbs
- Accessories included: Master Innovated Ergonomic Dream Face Cradle, Memory Foam Face Cushion, Fully Padded Arm Shelf and a Free Carrying Case!
The Master Massage 31” Montclair Professional Portable Massage table is everything you need in a high quality, professional massage table. From its fittings to its durability, everything is just near perfect.
This luxurious table with its extra wide surface and memory foam layered pillow is best for therapists and home users. Features like an oversized arm rest, adjustable face cradle, reiki leg panels and shiatsu cable release make this table really worth buying. The Master Massage table provides you with amazing comfort levels that are hard to find among its competitors.
#2 – Earthlite Harmony Dx
- ALL-IN-ONE MASSAGE TABLE: Table, patented Deluxe Adjustable Facecradle with proprietary Cloudfill poly-gel blend facecradle cushion and durable nylon carry case. Table folds easily and transports easily in its rugged nylon carry case, weighs only 34lbs.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT: Full sized 30" x 73" table fits people of all sizes. Hand upholstered with 2.5" of soft dual density cushioning that you won't bottom out on. The NatursoftTM fabric is durable yet soft and supple to the touch.
- SQUEAK-PROOF AND EXCEPTIONALLY STRONG: Highest quality North American Hard Maple parts, precision milled in the USA with aircraft grade Russian plywood decking, reinforced hardwood corner blocks for superior strength to enable up to 600lbs on the table.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY FEATURES: This table was designed for years of professional use and also features non-slip StablefeetTM, sure-grip knobs, full length piano hinge for strength, and attractive dual Maple outlets.
- MADE BY THE WORLD'S MOST TRUSTED BRAND IN MASSAGE: Founded in 1987, Earthlite is the world's largest and most trusted massage supplier. LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Lifetime warranty on the frame and construction, 3 year warranty on the foam and upholstery.
The Earthlite Harmony DX Portable Massage table is one of the best massage tables you can go for in a professional setting. This massage table includes adjustable accessories, soft memory foam cushioning, fine maple legs, and much more.
It is the best portable massage table you can opt for. It comes with a carrying case that has a side strap for the shoulder and two handle straps. The product is also ecofriendly. The 100% PU nature’s touch upholstery provides durability and comfort to the Earthlite Harmony DX Portable Massage table.
#1 – Bestmassage
The BestMassage Professional 77″ Long 30″ Wide Reiki Portable Massage Table is definitely worth investing in due to its superior quality material and fine features. Tired of carrying around massage tables? You don’t have to be, as this one is the best portable massage table you can buy.
The massage table’s beech tree frame, upholstery of four inch high thickness with small cell foam padding, oil and water resistant PU leather, and wide surface make it one of the best massage tables currently present in the market. Whether you’re someone who wants a massage table at home or in a professional setting, the BestMassage Portable Massage Table provides you with everything you’d need for giving, or receiving, a relaxing massage.
Massage Tables Buyer’s Guide
There’s a lot of technical terms being thrown around in these reviews, so it may benefit you to brush up on some of the features to look for when purchasing the best massage table for your needs. Here’s a quick breakdown of some terms you’ll often see and how they relate to your massage table experience.
Weight: One of the most important things that you need to look for when buying a massage table is the weight it has. A lot people might think that a lightweight massage table would mean that it is not sturdy enough. However, a high quality massage table needs to be sturdy but at the same time light in weight for you to carry it around. This is extremely important for professional masseurs who have to carry their tables to the client’s house, etc. So, don’t end up buying a massage table thinking that it being heavy will mean a sturdier quality, as you will end up feeling stressed carrying it around.
Size: The size of the massage table also needs to be kept in mind. The massage needs to the perfect size and comfortable for a wide range of heights. Clients won’t feel comfortable if the massage table is too short or not wide enough for them.
Spill Resistant: The leather of the massage table needs to be waterproof and resistant to oil. A non-resistant leather or massage table surface is going to be vulnerable to oil stains and be an annoyance to clean.
Accessories: Go for a massage table that also offers a lot of accessories. The table should come with armrests, a facial cradle, back pillow, and a carry bag. Moreover, the armrest and facial cradle must be adjustable and removable
Keep these terms in mind when comparing prices and features to find the Best Massage Table!