These are the top five best Noise Cancelling Earbuds on the market, chosen from dozens of models.
Best Headphones for the Money: Stoga Stereo Headphones
- This Bluetooth headphones feature Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR audio decode technology with high-fidelity Sound to enjoy crisp, skip-free stereo sound from up to 10 meters away, allowing you the freedom from wireless earbuds and greater flexibility of phone placement proximity.
- CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology intelligently filter ambient noise, ensures you get enable clearer perfect sound during calls and while listening to music; which will brings you to a new world to enjoy.
- Finger touch Multifunctional button control.Pair with 2 different devices simultaneously such as iPhone 6, Android phones & tablets and other Bluetooth devices! This gives you double the possibilities for answering calls and streaming music to your workout headphones, all while enjoying premium Bluetooth earbuds wireless sound quality
- Amazing long Playtime: Earphones provide an impressive 6 hours of talk & playing time & 150 hours of standby time on a single charge. Much more than other sports headphones! Allowing you to play through a week's worth of workouts! (Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content).
- Comfortable Fit: Ergonomic design of ear-bud fits different head shapes and ear sizes, and stays in position during the most strenuous exercise movement to ensure a comfortable using. Neckband design prevents troublesome wires from tangling during your workout.
Equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 and EDR audio decode technology, Stoga Touch Button Stereo Headphones deliver crisp sound from over 30 feet away. You can connect two devices simultaneously, which gives you the option to answer calls or increase your music library. Because these earbuds are wireless, they don’t feature a remote control hanging in your way as you move around. Instead, the control buttons for music, phone calls and volume are housed on a small panel that connects to the right earpiece.
Stoga Touch Button Stereo Headphones feature CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology, which filters ambient noise to enhance the quality of your music and phone calls. Even when you’re delivering voice prompts through the built-in microphone, the sound is clean and uninterrupted. With an ergonomic design that fits around the neck and over the ears, these earbuds stay in place as you work out. They are sweatproof, shockproof and come with a one-year warranty. These noise cancelling earbuds provide the best value on the market.
Best Headphones for Battery Life: Audio-Technica ATH-ANC33iS Headphones
- Ultra-compact in-ear design is ideal for travel
- Advanced electronics cancel up to 90% of background noise
- Innovative ANC circuitry delivers an exceptionally pure audio signal in noise-cancelling mode
- Inline microphone and controller for answering calls and controlling music
- Quiet Point control module offers on/off switch, volume control and clothing clip
Backed by QuietPoint noise cancellation technology, Audio-Technica ATH-ANC33iS Headphones reduce background noise by up to 90 percent. Electronics within the control module send out a noise-reducing wave that enhances your desired audio. Several other features refine audio sharpness as well. ANC circuitry provides clean, interrupted sound, while specialized earbud tips improve the overall quality by sealing the ear canal for noise isolation and audio retention.
While they are one of the few noise cancelling earbuds that don’t feature a rechargeable battery, ATH-ANC33iS Headphones last longer than most models on the market. Featuring a single AAA battery, these earbuds provide up to 60 hours of battery life. There are also several convenient accessories included with the headphones. They come with a carrying pouch, a two-pin airline adapter and a single AAA battery. Three interchangeable ear pieces also let you find the perfect fit based on your size. If you want noise cancellation and comfort, these are your earbuds.
Most Aesthetically Pleasing Headphones: SONY Wireless MDR-EX31BN Headset
Take one look at the name and you’ll see a little of what the SONY Wireless MDR-EX31BN Headset has to offer. Not only are these earbuds wireless, but they also connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device up to 10 meters away. Functioning through a portable remote control, these in-ear headphones are capable of digital noise cancellation, which uses a filter to block out ambient noise based on your environment. This setting can be controlled through a button on the remote control.
Whether you’re listening to music or talking on the phone, these earbuds produce high-quality sound. Despite its powerful base, the headset offers good balance, while a built-in microphone picks up sound in an omnidirectional pattern, so you don’t need to speak directly into it. Not only is the Wireless MDR-EX31BN Headset USB-capable, but also it actually comes with the necessary cord and port to charge the lithium-ion battery. This attractive model is available in three sharp colors: black, red and white. These noise cancelling earbuds provide everything you need and more.
Best Noise-Isolating Headphones: B&O PLAY H3 Headphones
- Custom-designed in-ear headphones from B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen
- Crafted from solid block of aluminum
- ultra-light and provides surprising sound performance
- Dynamic full tone sound design integrating a custom-designed 10.8 mm driver
- Able to reproduce the original sound material as authentically as possible
B&O Play H3 Headphones achieve their crisp, powerful sound through an enhanced ANC system with feed-forward technology. This technology utilizes a microphone within the earbud to measure ambient noise. The microphone then relays signals to the ANC circuit, where they are converted into anti-noise that reduces all surrounding sounds to a comfortable level. Controlled through a remote control, this ANC system can run up to 20 hours on a single charge from the lithium-ion battery.
Backed by a two-year limited warranty, the H3 Headphones feature a scratch-resistant metal exterior that’s durable, yet lightweight. At just 1.4 ounces, these earbuds come with a choice of either memory foam or silicone ear tips. These tips are one of the many accessories included with the headphones. This model also comes with a flight adapter, a USB cord for charging and updating, a rechargeable lithium-ion battery and a carrying pouch. These earbuds will satisfy all of your music and entertainment needs.
Best Overall Headphones: Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Headphones
- Ideal for iPod, iPhone and iPad
- Noise cancelling reduces surrounding distractions, letting music stand out. Stay Hear+ tips provide long-lasting comfort plus stability
- Aware mode lets you hear what's around you when you need to, at the touch of a button
- Exclusive TriPort technology and Active EQ help deliver lifelike, digital-quality audio
- QC®20 headphones are specifically designed to work with selected Apple® or selected Samsung® and AndroidTM devices. An inline microphone and one-touch answer/end button allow for seamless switching between your calls and music. Some phones may require you to hold the answer/end button for a few seconds to perform these functions.
- Assembled Product Weight:1 Pounds
Backed by an active equalizer and Triport technology, Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Headphones deliver tremendous balance and depth. These earbuds produce the clear, quality sound you’ve come to expect from Bose. The headphones feature impressive acoustic noise cancellation, and there’s also an option to tune back into your natural surroundings with the click of a button. The Dubbed Aware Mode setting allows just the right amount of ambient noise into your earbuds without interrupting the music.
Featuring a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Headphones run up to 16 hours on a single charge. Whenever the battery runs low, an indicator light communicates when it’s time to recharge with any USB-compatible device. Other accessories, such as a carrying case, a clothing clip and three enhanced ear tips, also come with the earbuds. One of the best features on this model is the four-button remote. Featuring a built-in microphone, the module includes controls for volume and music, voice recognition apps, phone call options, Aware Mode and a switch to slide noise cancellation on and off. It’s easy to see why these are the best noise cancelling earbuds on the market.
Noise Cancelling Earbuds Buyer’s Guide
There’s a lot of technical terms being thrown around in these reviews, so it may benefit you to brush up on some of the features to look for when purchasing the best noise cancelling earbuds for your needs. Here’s a quick breakdown of some terms you’ll often see and how they relate to your noise cancelling headphones experience.
Noise Cancellation: While different earbud-producing companies develop and name their noise cancellation technology accordingly, the goal is always the same: reduce the ambient noise enough to enjoy crisp, uninterrupted sound. Some common methods are using microphones within the earbuds to sense the sound waves and dull them or using enhanced ear tips to isolate and retain the audio you want in your ears. Most methods are reasonably effective in their own way.
Wireless Earbuds: Noise cancelling earbuds are either wireless or contain longer cords. Beyond the convenience of no hanging wires, wireless earbuds often provide a larger music library and other capabilities through Bluetooth technology. You can also connect up to larger devices that won’t fit in your pocket with the addition of Bluetooth.
Battery Life: All of the high-end noise cancelling earbuds function through a remote control, which runs on some kind of battery. While most headphones can still play music after the remote dies, you lose noise cancelling capability and other controls. Put extra stock in remote controls with a rechargeable battery that can run for at least 15 hours.
Keep these terms in mind when comparing prices and features to find the Best Noise Cancelling Earbuds!