These are the top five best Paint Sprayers on the market, chosen from Hundreds of models.
#5 – Astro 2Pg7S
- Pressure spray gun with 2 quart (1893cc) pressure pot
- Equipped with pressure gauge and fluid pressure regulator for accurate settings
- Allows operator to mix and paint 2 quarts (1893cc) at a time
- 6-Feet twin set of hose permits easy movement and operation of spray gun
- Excellent for spraying large areas such as buses, trucks and vans
The Astro 2PG7s is the perfect paint sprayer for someone looking to use their existing air compressor. This unit is constructed out of durable metals, which means it will be spraying for years to come. The lightweight design of this product coupled with its self-cleaning attachment makes this unit a very smart choice for someone looking to reduce cleanup time – this paint sprayer was designed with convenience in mind.
This unit is also the perfect solution for large buses or vans. The 6-foot twin set hoses permit easy movement and operation of the sprayer. The Astro 2PG7s can handle an impressive workload without loss of performance. When you need to paint larger vehicles, such as buses and trucks, this sprayer is the best selection. This is a very reliable and evenly spraying unit that can improve your results in the booth.
- Patented technology sprays undiluted paint
- For small projects and fine finishing
- Adjusts flow rate for coating speed and project size
- Sprays an 8 ft. by 10 ft. surface in 1-5 minutes and can spray up to 8.0 gal. per hour
- iSpray nozzle is designed without wear parts extending the usable life
- Includes 1 year warranty
- iSpray nozzle adjustments include horizontal or vertical and wide or narrow patterns.
- X-Boost turbine generates 3 times the power of comparable sprayers
The Wagner 0529010 Flexio paint sprayer utilizes patented spray technology. This unit also allows you to spray undiluted paint. The innovative ispray nozzle is designed without the use of movable parts, which reduces wear and tear. The X-boost feature generates 3x the power of similarly priced units.
You can spray an 8ft x 10ft surface in under 5 minutes. This product is perfect for small projects and fine finishing. The lightweight design makes this unit extremely portable, so you can take this unit with you on the go, as long as you have access to a power outlet you can spray. This is the perfect unit for someone looking to do small to medium paint jobs.
- Fully adjustable pressure to give you ultimate control of paint flow for any project size
- Stainless Steel Piston Pump allows you to spray paint unthinned at high pressure
- Flexible Suction Tube allows you to spray directly from a 1 or 5 gallon paint bucket
- Annual use recommendation is up to 125 gallons per year
- PowerFlush Adapter connects to a garden hose for fast and easy cleaning
- Can support up to 75 ft of paint hose giving you extra reach for your projects
- RAC IV SwitchTip allows you to reverse the tip when clogged to keep you spraying
- SG2 metal spray gun with in-handle filter blocks debris to prevent tip clogs
- PushPrime button for fast and reliable start-up
- Supports up to a maximum tip size of .015 inch
- Proudly made in the USA
The Graco Magnum 262800 X5 provides unmatched flexibility. This unit can spray a variety of coatings, including stains, heavy latex, and acrylics. This durable stand mount sprayer is designed to be compact and powerful. The all metal SG2 spray gun is also very easy to use.
This unit produces 1/2 hp. This is more than enough power to tackle any paint jobs you encounter. Graco built this sprayer to the highest quality standards. It is a very durable unit and it gets a great coverage area. This is a solid choice for someone looking for a professional paint sprayer.
#2 – Fuji 2202 Semi-Pro 2
The Fuji 2202 Semi-PRO 2 is a professional non-bleed paint sprayer solution. A 1400w high power electric motor provides this unit with the PSI it needs to complete the job. This unit comes with a non-drip spray gun, so you can save some effort by spraying right the first time. The spray gun also includes an adjustable pattern fan control feature
This unit was designed to last and only the finest materials were chosen for use in this product. A 25-foot hose is included, and this gives you the flexibility to tackle the largest paint jobs with ease. This product is an excellent choice for a professional painter or someone looking to get the same results.
#1 – Titan 0516012 Xt290
The Titan 0516012 Xt290 cart mounted paint sprayer was designed for professionals and contractors. The smart move collapsible cart gives you added flexibility when navigating around the job site. The included cleaning adapter cuts down clean up time significantly. These added features increase the overall convenience and productivity of this unit.
This sprayer can deliver the PSI you need when you need it. This unit can produce an astonishing 3000 psi. The 5/8 hp engine generates the power you need to handle any paint job. This is the best overall paint sprayer. You can count on this product to produce excellent results while trimming down your workload.
Paint Sprayers Buyer’s Guide
There’s a lot of technical terms being thrown around in these reviews, so it may benefit you to brush up on some of the features to look for when purchasing the best paint sprayer for your needs. Here’s a quick breakdown of some terms you’ll often see and how they relate to your paint sprayer experience.
Psi: (Pounds Per Square Inch) This is a measure of the pressure your sprayer can produce, so think about whether you need a lot of pressure or just the standard amount. The higher the number, the more power you’re going to have.
Airless: Airless sprayer systems use a high-pressure pump to push paint through the hose to the gun, so be on the lookout for this term.
Hvlp: (High-Volume Low-Pressure) This sprayers uses increased volume to create a more even spray, so think about using this if you have an aesthetically important job to complete.
Keep these terms in mind when comparing prices and features to find the Best Paint Sprayer!