These are the top five best Paintball Guns on the market, chosen from Dozens of models.
The Azodin Kaos is a semi-automatic paintball gun that features a feather striker system. The feather striker system allows you to shoot a 30% lighter trigger than the traditional paintball gun triggers, which allows you to be much faster, smoother, and more accurate, as it takes a gentle pull to fire this gun. This paintball gun is equipped with a longer grip than most paintball guns, which makes it extremely comfortable and steady in your hands.
This paintball gun features a two-finger trigger, which with some practice, will allow you to shoot at almost double the speed of a single-triggered gun. This gun is extremely small, measuring only eight inches without the barrel, which makes it extremely easy to run around with it all day long. Most customers praise this paintball gun to be of extreme quality when compared to the price tag attached to it. If you want a great, fast paintball gun and you don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars, this gun may be the one for you.
- Tippmann Cronus .68 Caliber Paintball Marker Package
- The Cronus combines high performance w/ incredible durability in a milsim body
- Kit includes GenX Stealth Anti Fog Paintball Mask
- 200 Round Gravity Fed Loader, Maddog 20 Oz. CO2 tank (Shipped Empty)
- 6+1 Paintball Harness w/ (6) Standard 140 Round Paintball Pods
The Tippmann Cronus paintball gun has the looks of a military rifle. This paintball marker comes with an impressive set of accessories, which are all critical to getting started on a course. This gun comes with a full-face mask, which features a visor and an anti-fog lens, a harness with six plastic tubes, each with the holding capacity of 140 paintballs, a black hopper, and an air tank, which means you won’t have to spend a penny more on your equipment.
This impressive-looking rifle comes with a soft rubber grip, which allows you to comfortably shoot it for hours without getting your hands sore. Customers were happy to learn that this product is extremely modifiable, which means if you don’t like anything on it, you can upgrade any and all parts. Users also praise the manufacturer, claiming they have great customer service, as well as one of the most impressive warranties on the market. The two year warranty will let you put this machine to the test without a worry, knowing the company stands behind its product. If you want the best looking paintball gun on the market, look no further.
- Spyder MR100 Marker
- GXG XVSN Mask with Visor & Anti Fog Lens
- 3Skull 200rd Black Hopper, 3Skull 20oz Co2 Tank w/ pin valve (Shipped Empty)
- 3Skull 6+1 Deluxe Paintball Harness Black, 6 - 140 Round Heavy Duty Ultimate Paintball Clear Tubes
- 1oz Gold Cup Oil, 3Skull 21" Orange Jerk Squeegee
The Spyder MR100 is another paintball gun that has a great look. This product comes equpped with everything you may need to get started, from the mask with anti-fog lens, to the tank, hopper, and even six extra tubes to store more paintballs. This is considered one of the most heavy-duty paintball guns on the market, as it is designed to take a beating. This gun features an Eko Valve System, which is an air efficient system that shoots uo to 1,600 shots from a regular-sized 20oz air tank.
This product has a mounting system on top, and with the unique design of the angled hopper, it allows you to mount various accessories to the top of it, which means you can finally have a scope on top of it for long shots, or if you prefect a red-dot sight, you can still mount that, as well as anything that you want to mount on top of your gun. This product comes equipped with a fast-shooting two-finger trigger, which lets you shoot at a much higher speeds using both your middle and index fingers to fire. If you are looking for a paintball gun with everything you need to get started, this product will not dissappoint.
- Color Coded o-rings make it easy to quickly identify the correct replacement o-ring when performing maintenance of your marker.
- The Eye Pipe, patent pending, internal design houses multiple critical systems that ensure worry free performance. The polycarbonate pipe shields the self-cleaning anti-chop eye system from dirt and broken paint ensuring the eyes are always monitoring the breech and ball drop. The seamless pipe is wiped clean by the bolt tip o-ring on every cycle. The Eye Pipe system eliminates miss feeds, and double feeding. In addition it eliminates external eye plates and the potential of striped or corroded plate mounting screws.
- The proven Hyper regulator design has been greatly improved. Now introducing the Hyper3TM in-line regulator. This new design is sleeker, smaller, consistent and offers precise increments of air pressure adjustment. Our new shim stack is more responsive and reacts quicker to pressure changes allowing better flow and a faster response. The size has been dramatically reduced allowing us to incorporate the soft rubber our proven Sticky Grips. In addition, the Hyper3TM air input swivel ring allows it to work with all bottom line configurations.
The Dye Proto paintball gun features an impressive number of accessories, such as an adjustable trigger. The adjustable trigger is a rare feature that isn’t found on a lot of the paintball guns on the market; this feature allows you to adjust your trigger to make it more sensitive or even harder to squeeze, depending on the style you want to use this machine for. This product features a frame constructed from a mixture of Nylon and Fiber-Glass, which allows it to be extremely durable, yet very lightweight. The 1.65 pound weight of this gun will let you use it for hours at a time without having sore shoulders or muscles.
This product comes equipped with an advanced LED display, which notifies you of the status of your machine; a feature rarely seen on paintball guns. This paintball gun can be shot at three different firing modes: semi-automatic, PSP, and full-automatic, which is a feature that is not found in most competitors. This product comes with all the tools needed to perform quick and necessary maintenance, which you can perform at the course if you need it. This product is equipped with a regulator, which provides high and smooth air flow; the smooth flow will allow you to use the tank for longer periods of time without needing to refill it too often. With a smooth air regulator, the comfortable grip will make it easy to continue shooting on the various courses without needing breaks for your hands. If you are looking for top performance at a reasonable price, this will you satisfy all your paintball needs.
- Unique Push Bottom Bolt Removal System For Easy Maintenance
- Empire Relay Regulator/ASA with ON/OFF Lever Makes Tank Removal a Breeze
- Extended Grip Frame and New grip for Increase Comfort
- Integrated Break Beam Anti-Chop Eyes Eliminates Chopped Balls
- Patented, Proprietary Slipstream Solenoid Allows for Fast Firing
The Empire Paintball Axe Marker is at the top of the list, and with its accurate, lightweight, and aluminum barrell, hitting your target will be nothing short of a deja-vu. This product is equipped with an impressive feature that allows you to take it completely apart with a press of a button. This makes maintaining it on the inside a breeze; you can lube the mechanism while you duck under a tree. This lightweight machine gives you the option of choosing between four shooting modes: semi-auto, PSP Ramping, NXL, and Millennium Ramping, which allows you to use it at different tournaments and courses without having to modify it to fit the specific needs of the course.
This gun features an extended grip that makes it tremendously stable in your hands, as well as extremely comfortable, due to the soft rubber grip. The manufacturer claims this product is simply the best on the market, and hardly any customers disagree with that logic. This product comes with a 12-inch barrel, which is long enough to be accurate, but not too long to be in the way. However, if you decide you want to make this small, lightweight gun a sniper, you can easily replace this barrel with any possible size you want; you just need to twist it off and twist the new one on. If you want the best paintball gun on the market, this will be quite the investment for you.
Paintball Guns Buyer’s Guide
There’s a lot of technical terms being thrown around in these reviews, so it may benefit you to brush up on some of the features to look for when purchasing the best paintball gun for your needs. Here’s a quick breakdown of some terms you’ll often see and how they relate to your paintball gun experience.
Weight: The weight of your paintball gun plays a major role in your paintball experience, as you will be carryring it around and running with it for hours at a time. Make sure to add the weight of the tank, hopper, and any accessories you plan on installing on it.
Barrel Length: The longer the barrel on your paintball gun, the more accurate your shots will be. However, too long of a barrel will be in the way when going on tight courses. 12-inch barrels are the most common length on the market.
Paintball Caliber: Make sure to purchase the right paintballs for your guns, and be sure to check your favorite paintball course to ensure they allow the caliber of your paintball gun. Typically, .68 calibers are the most common paintball gun calibers on the market.
Trigger: Triggers are the most sophisticated part of your paintball gun. There are triggers that allow you to adjust the sensitivity of trigger squeeze, and triggers that allow you to use two fingers to shoot them, which makes it double as fast as a single-finger trigger.
Keep these terms in mind when comparing prices and features to find the Best Paintball Gun!