These are the top five best Pool Vaccuums on the market, chosen from Hundreds of models.
#5 – Dolphin 99996323
- Cleans pool floor, cove and walls
- Recommended for in-ground residential pools up to 50 ft. in length
- The Dolphin Nautilus is lightweight and easy-to-use, with exceptional performance at an affordable price
The Dolphin 99996323 Pool Vacuum is one of the best cleaners on the market, as it will get the job done in little time and with amazing efficiency. It’s not the lightest or the smallest product, but it is easily storable and won’t tip over during operation.
The wall cleaning abilities of this model are unmatched – this is often a neglected part of the pool that can really accumulate dirt and grime. So, if you want a cleaner that will remove contaminants in less than three hours, this is your best option. Try the Dolphin 99996323 Pool Vacuum to get a great value and a pristine pool.
#4 – Hayward 2025Adv
- Exclusive AquaPilot - Pre-programmed steering pattern assures thorough pool coverage
- Powered by your existing filtration system - No additional equipment required
- Easy to use - Connects in less than 10 minutes to skimmer or suction port
- Turbine Technology - Operates silently
The Hayward 2025ADV is among one of the best inground pool cleaners on the market. The exclusive AquaPilot system is what jumps out from the start. It moves in a series of predetermined right and left turns to provide a systematic coverage of your pool. No other vacuum has the AquaPilot technology.
It’s also a suction-side vacuum – it uses the power of the pools existing filtration system to operate. You won’t have to change bags ever again since all the debris gets funnelled to the filter anyway. When you buy the Hayward 2025ADV, you won’t have to worry about it missing any spots – it’ll get the job done and then some.
#3 – Baracuda G3 W03000
- Quiet, powerful suction cleaner; works with low-speed pumps for maximum efficiency.
- Devours small and medium-sized debris and cleans floor, walls and steps of your entire pool.
- FlowKeeper Valve automatically regulates water flow to maintain peak cleaning performance even with lower horsepower pumps.
- Wheel Deflector for movement around tight corners.
- Scuff-resistant Long-Life Hoses eliminate scuffs on all pool surfaces.
- 36-Fin Disc increases adhesion to pool surface and avoids getting hung-up on lights, drains covers, fittings and other pool features.
- Durable Long-Life Diaphragm with reliable, one-moving-part-technology
- Patented Quick-Release Cassette provides simplified routine maintenance.
- Easy installation
The Baracuda G3 is an exceptional suction-side pool vacuum. It’s one of the best pool cleaners in the countdown, and that’s largely because of its ability to work with low-speed pumps and still operate efficiently. Suction-side vacuums are normally at the mercy of the pump they’re connected to, but not the Baracuda G3.
The FlowKeeper Valve ensures that water flow is regulated to maintain peak performance, and the wheel deflector allows it to navigate around tight corners. This makes it one of the best automatic pool cleaners. Mash that up with the fact that it has a 36-fin disc for added adhesion to the pool floor, and you’ve got yourself a quality vacuum for an even more fantastic price.
This is one of the best pool cleaners we surveyed. It has a revolutionary lightweight design, and it’s made specifically for aboveground and smaller in-ground pools. It constantly knows where it is with its intelligent navigation, and it can clean any pool surface including vinyl, fiberglass, and concrete.
Quickly drain it when you want to remove it from the pool, and don’t worry about it staying on for too long. After two hours it automatically shuts off. It’s extremely light as well for when you want to take it out of the water. At 18 pounds, it’s practically weightless.
- Brand New and Improved Polaris F9450 Sport Robotic Swimming Pool Cleaner. Remote control : No
- Vortex Vacuum Technology captures more than four times the debris load of other cleaners
- Top access, large filter canister has four times the capacity of other similar cleaners
- 4WD technology cleans pool floor, walls, and scrubs tile line with pleated scrubbing brush
- Cleans all pool surfaces, pools up to 50 ft. in length, 7 day programmable cleaning cycle
The Polaris F9450 is a powerhouse of a robotic vacuum. It captures four times the amount of debris and has a fill canister four times as large to accommodate that. It needs to, because it has 4 WD technology that allows it to clean floors, walls, and tiles with its pleated scrubbing brush.
The ActivMotion Sensor also allows the cleaner to automatically sense its own position in the pool and adapt to it for optimized cleaning. And when you’re done using it, the Polaris F9450 can report to a specified location in the pool for the owner to grab it and lift it out. It’s an amazing piece of machinery, and the best overall pool vacuum.
Pool Vaccuums Buyer’s Guide
There’s a lot of technical terms being thrown around in these reviews, so it may benefit you to brush up on some of the features to look for when purchasing the best pool vacuum for your needs. Here’s a quick breakdown of some terms you’ll often see and how they relate to your pool vacuum experience.
Suction Side Vacuum : Utilizes the power of the pool’s filter system to operate instead of having its own motor and filter inside.
Robotic Vacuum : Has it’s own motor, filter, and works independently of the pools system. They’re more energy efficient and collect small particles with ease.
Pressure Side Vacuum : These utilize an existing pressure system to propel them through the water. They also have their own filtration bag.
Keep these terms in mind when comparing prices and features to find the Best Pool Vaccuum!