These are the top five best Pressure Washers on the market, chosen from Hundreds of models.
#5 – Sun Joe Spx3000 2030
- 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º and soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- Powerful 14.5-amp/1800-Watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1.76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- TSS (Total Stop System) - automatically shuts off the pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- Dual detergent tanks - two 0.9 L onboard, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects
- CSA approved; Full 2-year warranty
The Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 is an excellent electric pressure washer. This lightweight unit is also very portable. A garden hose coupler is included, so you can easily attach your washer to your house’s water supply. The powerful 1800 watt motor is quiet and reliable. Electric versions never run out of gas and they are much easier to start, and this is a top rated electric pressure washer.
The innovative dual detergent basins cut down on cleaning time – you can pre-mix 2 solutions with this model. This means you don’t have to stop your cleaning process; you simply plug and spray. This product is a great choice if you are looking for an electric pressure washer that can deliver results.
#4 – Generac 6922 2
- Designed with ergonomics in mind, the cushion grip handle improves comfort during cleaning. And you can hold the easy-to-pull spray trigger with minimal effort, reducing fatigue
- Integrated ½-inch gallon detergent tank provides convenient on-board storage for cleaning detergents
- Featuring a Generac OHV horizontal-shaft engine, the pump is well above the ground at the same level as the engine, which makes hose connections a snap
- Designed with 10" never-flat wheels, maneuverability is easy, regardless of the terrain
- Quick change nozzle tips 4 included (0-degree, 25-degree, 40-degree, soap) for tackling any job
The Generac 6922 2 is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a competitively priced pressure washer. This unit is constructed out of durable materials that are guaranteed to last. This product includes 4 high-quality hose attachments. These specialty tips can help you get your projects completed quicker. This top rated pressure washer is guaranteed to make the biggest cleaning projects a breeze.
No more pumping up flats or patching old tires. The never flat tires keep you rolling and on schedule. The 6922 produces an impressive 2800 PSI. This unit is an ideal choice for someone looking to get a medium priced gas powered pressure washer. You can count on the Generac 6922 2 to give you the extra cleaning power you need to get the job done.
The Powerhouse MSV2600S is an excellent entry level pressure washer. The durable construction is designed to last a lifetime. A 160cc genuine Honda motor produces an impressive amount of power (2700 PSI). This product is easily maneuvered over stairs and other obstacles thanks to the 10″ tires. The Powerhouse MSV2600S produces professional results without the outrageous price tag.
You can count on the MSV2600S 2 when it comes time to tackling large cleaning projects. It also has a direct detergent injection. This means you can expect an even distribution of your cleaning solutions without any blotching. The 2-year warranty gives you peace of mind, so this unit is the perfect choice for someone who is looking to do some heavy duty cleaning for an extended period.
- For outdoor cleaning projects including washing cars, patio furniture and driveways
- 850-Professional series OHV 190cc engine produces 8.5-foot-pounds Of gross torque to power through your weekend projects
- Full steel frame and powder coating enhance durability while minimizing corrosion
- Detergent injection system that infuses cleaning solution into the water stream for a faster, easier cleaning
- Comes with a 2-year limited warranty
Briggs & Stratton is recognized for using top quality material and sturdy construction methods. They have continued this legacy with the introduction of the 20593. This pressure washer is suitable for professional application. The 190cc motor is a powerhouse, as it can generate 1800 PSI without any loss of pressure.
The 10″ tires make a big difference when it comes time to traverse rough terrain. An axial cam pump provides steady pressure levels even over extended periods of use. This product is made from the finest materials. A 2-year warranty ensures your pressure washers usability in the years to come. The Briggs & Stratton 20593 should be considered when looking for the best pressure washer for your needs.
- GAIN CLEANING POWER IN YOUR HANDS: If you are looking for a powerful pressure washer with minimal investment that will accommodate even the most demanding cleaning needs, then we have got you covered. Meet the SIMPSON MSH3125 gas pressure washer powered by HONDA. At 3100 PSI at 2.5 GPM, this easy to use power washer will eliminate dirt, grime or even mildew from any hard to remove spot or area!
- KINK & ABRASION RESISTANT HOSE: Forget all those messy and easily destroyed water hoses. Invest in our flexible, lightweight, 1/4-Inch x 25-Foot MorFlex high pressure hose. MorFlex hoses are non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant which means this pressure washer hose can withstand some heavy-duty use. The M22 connectors will ensure a secure and safe fit.
- SELECT THE CORRECT NOZZLE TIPS FOR YOUR CLEANING NEEDS: Do not compromise with anything less than perfection when it comes to your gas pressure washer. Now with a gas-powered SIMPSON pressure washer you are the boss of water pressure! Choose among 5 different nozzle tips (0°, 15°, 25°, 40°) depending on the surface you are cleaning.
- BECAUSE YOUR SAFETY COMES FIRST: We have meticulously designed this gas pressure washer, the MSH3125-S, with your best interest at heart. That is why this professional spray gun bears a safety lock-out. The pressure washer is made from heavy gauge frame components, welded steel construction and has 10'' pneumatic tires.
- CLEAR SURFACES & FLOORS IN SECONDS: Thanks to its powerful HONDA GC190 engine, this gas pressure washer will quickly eliminate the mess on any cleaning surface! Perfect for all floors either wooden, tiled or marble, windows, garden fences, decks, furniture, patio, prepping home exteriors for painting, rooftops and so many other uses for you to discover.
The Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S is a top of the line, professional grade, pressure washer. You can use this product for all of your cleaning projects. It provides endless cleaning options, thanks to the 5 specialty nozzles that come included. You can easily maneuver around the yard thanks to the 10″ tires. These oversized wheels make moving on rough terrains, such as gravel driveways, much easier.
The MSH3125-S is designed to give you every tool you need to complete your tasks. Simpson Cleaning definitely stands behind the quality of their product with a 2-year limited warranty. The cleaning power of this unit is undeniable. The patented Powerboost technology provides added PSI when cleaning those extra dirty places. If you require top quality performance and exceptional durability in your pressure washer the Simpson Msh3125-S should be your first choice. The best overall gas pressure washer is the Simpson MSH3125-S.
Pressure Washers Buyer’s Guide
There’s a lot of technical terms being thrown around in these reviews, so it may benefit you to brush up on some of the features to look for when purchasing the best pressure washer for your needs. Here’s a quick breakdown of some terms you’ll often see and how they relate to your Pressure Washer experience.
Psi: (Pounds per Square Inch) is the units of measurement when determining the pushing force of your pressure washer.
Gpm: (Gallons per Minute) This is used to determine how much water is consumed by your washer every minute.
Connecting Nozzles: When it comes to these, it’s really a case of the more the better. You’re going to want models with at least four of these, as they help to handle certain jobs.
Keep these terms in mind when comparing prices and features to find the Best Pressure Washer!