These are the top five best Rangefinders on the market, chosen from Hundreds of models.
#5 – Target 400M
- Adjustable Focus - The range finder is designed with an adjustable eyepiece (dioptre). By adjusting the focusing dioptre within a -5 to +5 range, people with far sighted or near sighted vision can use the laser range finder without glasses. Looking through the eyepiece, turn the dioptre left or right until the view is focused with clarity to suit you.
- TIRED OF GUESSING AT YARDAGES? - This golf rangefinder has 5-440 Yards (5-400meters) measure range, friendly design allows you to easily toggle between golf rangefinder mode and common range mode.
- PERFECT YOUR DISTANCE FINDING - Pinsensor technology provides exact distances to the flag and even woods in the background (provided in yards or meters). Our golf rangefinder delivers an Clear View thanks to the premium, optics with an easy-read lens displaying distance and battery status.
- WATERPROOF - Waterproof up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes, but not for underwater usage; the battery chamber is water-resistant
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
The Target 400M is a state of the art rangefinder. The advanced multi-coated lenses keep the glare out of your eye, even when facing the direction of the sun. This means you can always get the most accurate range, no matter what the conditions are. This includes rain and fog, as this unit is water resistant and fog proof.
The 2-year factory warranty keeps your range finder in working order when you need it. This unit is very easy to transport with you because of its lightweight frame and carrying case. The stylish design and ergonomics make this a great rangefinder for the money. This is a great choice for someone who wants an economical range finder. The Target 400M provides the accuracy of a rangefinder that costs twice as much.
#4 – Breaking 80
- TIRED OF GUESSING AT YARDAGES: Step up your game with on-demand distance information to anything on the course. Just Point & Shoot!
- SMARTSLOPE TECHNOLOGY - Gives you the slope adjusted distance for any uphill or downhill. By using SmartSlope, you can be confident that you have an accurate angle-compensated distance! No more guessing for the right club
- 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Join over 10,000 satisfied Breaking 80 customers! If you're not happy simply return it for a full refund. No questions asked! What are you waiting for?
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT PLAN: The Industries ONLY Lifetime Replacement Plan. If your rangefinder is EVER damaged or breaks for ANY reason after your 1 Year Warranty period, we'll replace it for you for $99 (IS400 Model); No Questions Asked. Taxes and Shipping apply. Registration Required
The Breaking 80 Rangefinder is an incredible range finder for the money. The state of the art pin detection works great, as it automatically detects the pin and locks on to it. Once the pin is locked in the unit, it will display its distance from you, easing those pesky rough shots. This means you can avoid any yardage mistakes and improve your game.
You won’t have to worry about leaving your rangefinder on because this unit has a 30-second auto shut-off feature. Breaking 80 has built a quality unit and it even couples your rangefinder with an unmatched lifetime replacement policy. You can’t go wrong with the Breaking 80 Rangefinder.
#3 – Suaoki 660
- Long Range: a max range of 600 meters (656 yards) allows you to easily get measurements and info on most objects, without having to get closer
- Maximum Accuracy: with 6x magnification and accuracy to within 1 meter, you can be sure that you're always getting the correct measurements, without having to worry about miscalculations
- Adaptable Modes: a range, flagpole lock, golf distance correction, and fog mode allow you to adapt the product for whatever use you need it
- Convenience: our product features a side display, which makes it easier to read your readings and measurements so that you don't have to squint into the eyepiece
- Portability: our rainproof laser rangefinder is lightweight (175g), and comes with a convenient belt-mountable bag and lanyard, allowing utmost mobility and portability for whenever you use it
The Suaoki 660 can measure distances up to 6ooM with ease. This means you will always be able to get a perfect view of your shooting conditions. The LCD provides quick access to your relevant information including distance and battery level. This product was designed for a range of different scenarios, so there are many modes to operate in, including range, flagpole lock, golf distance correction, and a unique fog mode.
A 1-year factory warranty is included with this product. Only high-quality components were used during the construction of this unit. This Rangefinder has features comparable to much more expensive brands. The Suaoki 660 is an excellent choice for someone looking to get a mid level rangefinder without breaking the bank.
#2 – Tectectec Vprodlx
- NEW 2016 Golf Rangefinder VPRO DLX
- LONG MEASUREMENT RANGE: High Quality Laser Golf Rangefinder with Long Measurement Range (5-600 Yards)
- FLAGSEEKER Advanced PinSensor Technology for measuring overlapping subjects
- WATERPROOF Construction, High-quality 6x Monocular with Multilayer Coating for Bright, Clear Images
- FULL PACKAGE: Includes: Quality Bag, Strap and Microfiber Cloth and Battery
The Tec Tec Tec VPRODLX raises the standard in range finding. This product is built to a high level of quality and each component was tested for durability prior to use. You can see up to 600m away with amazing precision – the 6x magnification provides an unmatched level of clarity that is sure to impress even the most seasoned golfers.
The advanced pin detection feature can determine a pin from background images and automatically lock onto its range. You will be able to choose the right club for the task without worry. If you are considering the best rangefinder for the money, you should definitely look at this product.
- Two golf rangefinders in one: combines the best of both laser and GPS technology in a single unit
- Laser: P.A.T (Pin Acquisition Technology), 6x magnification, accuracy to +/- 1 yard; range: 5 - 1000 yards (300 yards to pin)
- GPS: F/C/B distances to green; layup/carry distances to hazards & doglegs; LCD display on back of unit under the laser scope
- GPS pre-loaded with 30,000+ global courses; no download or subscription fees
- Power Pack extras include sleeve (3) of Callaway Chrome Soft golf balls, divot repair tool and extra CR2 Battery (2Pk)
The Callaway Hybrid Laser with GPS is the best of both worlds. This unit comes pre-loaded with 30,000 global courses. Thanks to that feature, you can be fully informed before you take that important shot. There are no subscription fee or download costs and this is a lot of technology in a small package.
You will be the envy of your foursome thanks to the impressive features this product incorporates. The Pin Acquisition Technology easily locates pins and automatically locks on to the closest one. All this additional information can dramatically improve your game. This is a durable unit that comes with a 1 year warranty. This is the best rangefinder for someone who is serious about their golf game.
Rangefinders Buyer’s Guide
There’s a lot of technical terms being thrown around in these reviews, so it may benefit you to brush up on some of the features to look for when purchasing the best rangefinder for your needs. Here’s a quick breakdown of some terms you’ll often see and how they relate to your rangefinder experience.
Pin Lock: This technology is used to determine a golf pin from a distance. A solid rangefinder will include features that differentiate the flagstick from the treeline.
Gps: (Global Positioning Satellite) This technology is used to determine your location. Some rangefinders have this built into the product, which helps to work in conjunction with its normal capabilities.
Water Resistant: This is a measure of a products water proofing. Some products are resistant only, while others have a much more aggressive range of protection.
Range: The distance of any good rangefinder should exceed 400 yards. This is the distance to the pin for most long par 4s, and it’s a helpful distance to have as a minimum.
Keep these terms in mind when comparing prices and features to find the Best Best Rangefinder!