These are the top five best Single Serve Coffee Makers on the market, chosen from dozens of models.
- SINGLE CAPSULE DESIGN - Allows a variety of cup size severing as per your preference. It is very sturdy and super easy to use. Compatible with K-cup packs.
- ONE TOUCH COFFEE MACHINE - Easy to use and clean, simple working process and auto shut-off, energy saving. The coffee maker makes a good cup of coffee in a reasonable amount of time and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. It takes about 3 minutes to brew cup of coffee, and the coffee comes out very hot.
- TRAVEL COFFEE BREWER- Aicok capsule brewer is perfect for trip, homes, dorm rooms, office and apartments etc. Takes up minimal counter space. Does the job efficiently and compactly.
- REMOVABLE DRIP TRAY AND WATER RESERVOIR - The removable drip tray allows for larger cups and travel mugs. 12 ounces water reservoir allows you to brew several cups before having to refill. Aicok has a slightly larger water reservoir and your slightly tall car cup fits.
- CERTIFICATION AND WARRANTY - BPA free material for water tank and UL, ETL, certification for coffee brewer give you 100% guarantee. If you have any issues with this coffee maker, please contact us. Quality assurance period for 2 years.
The Aicok Single Serve K-Cup Coffee Maker is a nifty little budget-minded machine, perfect for travelers, students and anyone who enjoys the simplicity of a hot cup of coffee without a lot of bells and whistles. Its light weight and lack of interface dramatically reduce the risk of damage to the machine, making it a great travel companion.
The removable parts are dishwasher safe, allowing for easy cleaning, and the indicator light and automatic shutoff make it the perfect choice for those more concerned with drinking their coffee than thinking about their coffee maker. The Aicok Single Serve K-Cup Coffee Maker is one of the best one cup coffee makers available to consumers and at its affordable price, it’s essentially a steal.
- Includes Aeroccino Plus milk frother: rapid one touch preparation of hot or cold milk froth. Items sold separately valued at $298
- New revolutionary Centrifusion technology to gently brew both Coffee and Espresso with one touch of a button
- Capsule recognition and code reading technology for blend-specific parametric brewing. Two capsule sizes, large for Coffee and small for Espresso
- Easy insertion and ejection of capsules. For use with Nespresso VertuoLine capsules only. Not compatible with Nespresso OriginalLine capsules.
- Removable used capsule container holds 13-20 used capsules. Automatic off mode after 9 minutes of inactivity. Fast heat up time 15 seconds
The Nespresso A+GCC1-US-GR-NE VertuoLine Evoluo Coffee & Espresso Maker is a premium brewing system designed to bring the coffee house into your kitchen. The unit’s clean look and available color options make it the perfect housewarming gift. The advanced technology simplifies the home-brew experience, making coffee and espresso as enjoyable to make as it is to drink.
The capsule-recycling program and power save mode minimize waste and can satisfy even the most ardent environmentalists. The removable water tank and capsule-storage system minimize hassle, perfect for the at-home barista with an eye towards cleanliness and simplicity. The Nespresso A+GCC1-US-GR-NE VertuoLine Evoluo Coffee & Espresso Maker is one of the best single serve coffee makers on the market because of its user-friendly design, environmentally-conscious construction and reliability.
- Two ways to brew your coffee, single serve or full pot.
- 12 cup glass carafe included or brew into a travel or regular sized mug using single serve function.
- Uses ground coffee, unique scoop measures and filters ground coffee for the perfect cup every time.
- Brew strength function for bold or regular coffee and fully programmable with auto shutoff.
- Brews up to 14 ounces in travel mug (not-included) or adjusts to fit a shorter cup.
The Hamilton Beach Single Serve Coffee Brewer is a versatile machine that combines the convenience of a single-serve machine with the low-maintenance ease of your standard drip coffee maker – this is our pick for the best single serve coffee maker for the money because of its available personalization, reliability and inexpensive price tag.
The unit’s easy-to-use interface, customizable options and versatility make this model a great addition to your morning routine. Brew a hot or cold beverage, adjust your brew settings, adjust the cup stand for your cup size, use Senseo pods or ground coffee and program a timer so you can wake up to a hot coffee. The customization, affordable price point and durability of the Hamilton Beach Single Serve Coffee Brewer is unmatched.
#2 – Cuisinart Ss-10
- K-Cup compatible brewer makes one cup at a time
- 5 beverage sizes: 4-12 oz
- Hot water button lets you enjoy instant coffee, soup, tea and hot cocoa; Rinse feature instantly cleans the inside of the brew chamber
- Kindly check user guide for further clarification
- Fully programmable with a full spectrum of features, including Auto On/Off and adjustable temperature control
The Cuisinart SS-10 shows up often in single cup coffee maker reviews and is a great value for the money, making it one of the best single serve coffee makers on the market. The unit heats up quickly and quietly, making the morning experience both efficient and relaxing. The interface is designed to maximize choice and utility, with the hot water dispenser being a welcome and useful addition.
The stainless steel-colored finish looks aesthetically pleasing and its cheaper materials minimize the overall cost without compromising durability. With all of its available features, like a large water reservoir, automatic rinse function and ability to dispense beverages in five different amounts between 4 and 12 ounces, the Cuisinart SS-10 is an excellent long-term choice that provides barista-style drinks in the comfort of your own home.
- 90 Ounces water reservoir capacity. Removable drip tray.
- Brew temperature settings. Brew size options: 4,6,8,10 ounces.
- Full color touchscreen. Single serve brewing system
- 1,400 Watts, 120 VAC
- Language preference to English, Spanish or French.
The Keurig K155 K-Cup Commercial Brewing System is the best single serve coffee maker on the market. The color touchscreen interface is both straightforward and sophisticated, offering a variety of beverages at different temperatures and brewing strengths in Spanish, English or French.
Those put off by Keurig’s proprietary system will appreciate that this machine accepts the My K-Cup, allowing greater freedom of choice. In addition, this unit features a large 90-ounce water reservoir with the ability to hook it up to a waterline, and its brew time is less than a minute! That’s pretty impressive. The automatic shut-off, variety of beverage options and extremely fast brewing time make the Keurig K155 K-Cup Commercial Brewing System the perfect choice for the coffee-minded consumer.
Single Serve Coffee Makers Buyer’s Guide
There’s a lot of technical terms being thrown around in these reviews, so it may benefit you to brush up on some of the features to look for when purchasing the Best Single Serve Coffee Maker for your needs. Here’s a quick breakdown of some terms you’ll often see and how they relate to your coffee making experience.
Adjustable Strength & Temp Selections: Modern coffee makers now have customizable options which make the machine more versatile and better for beverages such as tea or cocoa.
Automatic Shut Off: This is a mechanism to turn your machine off without manual manipulation.
Adjustable Dispenser: This feature is a dispenser that can be adjusted to release liquid into receptacles or cups of different height.
Brew Time: This is the length of time it takes for your machine to brew a cup of coffee.
Drip Tray: A tray designed to catch falling liquid, usually designed for easy removal or cleaning.
Programmable Interface: Electronic screen with customizable options, usually including but not limited to beverage type, size, volume and concentration.
Reusable Filter: A metal filter for coffee grounds that can be used more than once, saving money over time.
Reservoir: Held water storage that is attached to the coffee maker and can be used either immediately or at a later time.
Water Feed Line: A line that connects a coffee maker to a steady supply of water, typically from a potable water line.
Keep these terms in mind when comparing prices and features to find the Best Single Serve Coffee Maker!