These are the top five best Travel Strollers on the market, chosen from Hundreds of models.
- Three Strollers in 1 with 10 riding options: 1. Infant Car Seat Carrier 2. Infant Stroller 3. Toddler Stroller
- Includes the Graco top-rated Snug Ride Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat, rear facing from 4-35 Pound and up to 32"
- Baby faces you, or the world, with reversible stroller seat; four position recline lies flat, converts into a bassinet for on-the-go comfort
- Forward facing toddler seat includes three position leg rest that adjusts for your growing child
- Click Connect system provides a one-step, secure attachment of infant car seat to stroller
The Graco Modes Sport Travel System features a fashionable looking design in gender-neutral colors, with beautiful, clean lines. It’s actually three strollers in one with 10 riding options, which makes it one of the most sophisticated travel strollers on the market.
Your baby faces you or the world, with a reversible stroller seat; the four position recline lies flat, and converts into a bassinet for on-the-go comfort. The package consists of an infant car seat carrier, an infant stroller, and a toddler stroller. It folds down very easily, and stands on it’s own when folded for your convenience.While we can’t rate the Graco the best travel system, it’s certainly up there! Still, if you are looking for many functions in one unit, this may be the best choice for you.
The Chicco Liteway Plus Stroller is a nice, lightweight travel stroller that includes features like rear wheel suspension, toe-tap locking brakes, adjustable leg support, a removable canopy with peek-a-boo window, a storage basket and a parent cup holder. It has a one-hand adjustable seat recline with 5 positions for your child.It’s convenient to assemble and moves easily from the umbrella to the infant carrier style. It also folds up easily, has a side handle to carry it, and takes up very little room in the trunk.
However, users have found it to be clumsy. The front wheels don’t swivel easily, making it hard to do anything but wide turns. But, someone reported that a thin coating of WD-40 on the wheels helped mobility. Considering the price, it’s the best travel stroller you can get for the money.
- Opens, closes and strolls with just one hand
- Included accessories: bumper bar, rain cover, cup holder, shoulder pads and mesh storage basket
- 3-Position recline for maximum comfort of your baby
- Weighs only 15lbs
- Stands on its own when closed
The Inglesina USA Zippy Light Stroller is a popular choice. Users like that it’s easy to use, as it opens, closes and strolls with just one hand. It conveniently stands on its own when closed. It’s also lightweight at only 15 lbs and narrow built, but it still offers surprisingly awesome amounts of storage.
The wheels move well and it folds up easily to fit in the trunk. The package includes a bumper bar, rain cover, cup holder, shoulder pads and mesh storage basket.This is a high quality, versatile stroller you can use from your baby’s birth, and up to 55 lbs. If you want an elegant high-end stroller, this one is for you!
#2 – Maclaren Quest Denim
- Basic weight of 12.7lb; Suitable for newborns and children up to 55lb.
- A four-position recline seat, extendable leg rest with memory position and built-in Newborn Safety SystemTM
- Includes: headhugger & shoulder pads, buggy ID tag and premium wind-resistant raincover
- Extendable UPF 50+/Waterproof Sun Canopy and Sunvisor; Viewing Window on Hood; Built-in Storage Pocket
- Four Wheel Suspension and Self-Service Replaceable Parts Available
Customers just love this new, upgraded 2016 edition of the Maclaren Quest Denim stroller. The hood is larger even before it expands, and when expanded it does not pull back! The four wheel suspension on this new 2016 model is improved from including just the back wheels on the previous model, which makes the riding more smooth. The only complaint is that when folded, the wheels are inside the white canopy, so it gets dirty.
Otherwise, it’s offers beautiful design, featuring a four-position recline seat with one-hand adjustment, extendable leg rest with memory position and Newborn Safety System. All the materials are of high quality. If you want a reliable stroller from a traditional maker, Maclaren is the right choice for you!
- Infant car seat ready ; no need to purchase additional adapters and now has a soft shell cocoon carrycot available (sold separately) for newborns
- New, narrower compact size at just Dimension - 12 x 22 x 20 inches (Folded) with 44 lb. weight capacity and suitable for children up to 4 years
- Easy two-step, compact fold meets regulations for airline carryon luggage
- Travel bag and shoulder strap included
- New features for 2016 model include: 30% deeper recline, 1"narrower width, greater sunhood coverage, solid flip-out visor, ultra slim line wheels and sun mesh extension with a fabric overlay (for winter coverage) when seat is reclined
- New features for 2016 model include: 30% deeper recline, 1"narrower width, greater sunhood coverage, solid flip-out visor, ultra slimline wheels and sun mesh extension with a fabric overlay (for winter coverage) when seat is reclined
The upgraded 2016 edition of the Mountain Buggy 2016 Nano Stroller includes a 30% deeper recline, 1″narrower width, greater sunhood coverage, solid flip-out visor, ultra slimline wheels and sun mesh extension with a fabric overlay.
The main draw is the lightness and mobility. Frequent airline travellers will love the fact that it folds into its included travel bag and is small enough to fit into the luggage department or under the seat, so you don’t have to wait in long lines to retrieve it. It’s a also a great choice for tall people with tall children, as it offers lots of room between seat and canopy for your child – the handlebar height is higher than most umbrella strollers for the parents. This model is also extremely sturdy and made to last. It’s great to take on vacations, as it’s compact and runs smoothly even on cobblestone streets. This is the best stroller travel system on the market!
Travel Strollers Buyer’s Guide
There’s a lot of technical terms being thrown around in these reviews, so it may benefit you to brush up on some of the features to look for when purchasing the travel stroller for your needs. Here’s a quick breakdown of some terms you’ll often see, and how they relate to your travel stroller experience.
Compact: An important quality of a travel stroller, besides easy handling and running well, is that it’s compact when folded. If you travel by air, you might want a model that fits under the seat or in the luggage compartment. If you often take it in and out of your car, look for a model which opens, closes and strolls with one hand, and stands on its own when closed.
Infant Car Seat: Some brands offer dual models, which also functions as infant car seats.
Capacity: This is the weight of the child who will be carried in the stroller. Most strollers hover around the 50 lbs. range, with anything significantly above or below this number to be an outlier.
Keep these terms in mind when comparing prices and features to find the Best Travel Stroller!