These are the top five best Whole House Water Filters on the market, chosen from Hundreds of models.
- Massive filter housings with 1-inch ports for the strongest water pressure possible - up to 15-gallon per minute
- Multi gradient density replaceable sediment filter produces finer filtration and greater dirt holding capacity; filtration down to 1 micron
- 100,000-gallon capacity replaceable coconut shell carbon filter provides a full year of clean water for a family of four
- Excellent purification - removes up to 95-percent of iron, manganese, sediment, chemicals and other contaminants that create foul tastes and odors
- Oversize filters improve flow rate and reduce maintenance frequency
The Home Master three-stage whole house water filtration system boasts large one-inch ports that allow for optimal water pressure of 15 gallons per minute. The oversized filters reduce the frequency of replacement by providing more surface area for sediment capture. The system design works well on tap water, well water, and up to 3 ppm contaminant loads, providing fresh, clean water to the whole house without lowering water pressure. The whole house filter is designed to filter out herbicides, pesticides, sulfur smell, manganese, iron, turbidity, and sediment.
If you want to purify your drinking and cooking water with a reliable system that is user friendly, easy to install, and allows for filters to be replaced individually, then the Home Master HMF3SDGFEC Whole House 3-Stage Water Filtration system for the home is right for you.
- Air injection for highest removal of iron and sulfur
- No chemicals! All automatic AIS10-25SXT Silver series
- Easy to install, treats whole house
- See our Platinum and Gold systems for higher capability of iron and sulfur removal
- Removes iron up to 10-15 ppm, for higher levels see our platinum series
When it comes to the top rated whole house water filters, the Abundant Flow Water AI25 2510SXT is among the industry’s best. Though the maximum ppm that this reaches may not be the highest, almost every user review is chock full of praise for this tremendous piece of equipment.
There are no chemicals used in this filter, as it is able to do the job thanks to its unique air injection system. At a great price, this is really a great value for any family that begins to smell the sulfur! If you’re getting the rotten egg odor when you’re turning on the faucet, look no further than the Abundant Flow Water AI25 2510SXT for a fix.
- Water softener, iron filter, all in one! high flow for whole house use!
- 64,000 grain capacity, fine mesh resin designed for high iron removal & long life
- Fleck 5600SXT digital metered valve for efficiency and ease of use, 5 year warranty!
- Removes hardness up to 75 gpg, Iron up to 6-8 ppm range, Manganese up to 6 ppm, sediment, sand, rust
- *tank color may vary*, this comes with 18x33 round brine tank, DIY instructions, bypass valve
If your home water system has multiple needs, the Iron Pro 2 Combination Water Softener is the one for you. The system provides a high flow solution that processes hard water and removes iron, rust, manganese, sand, and sediment.
This product is designed for homes with multiple water problems, providing a cost savings with the all-in-one system. The unbeatable price, 64,000 gallon capacity, the digital metered tank tracking maintenance needs, and DIY installation, all combine to yield a smart, durable, and affordable system for the whole house.
- Aquasana Rhino exceeds NSF standards by removing 97% of chlorine for up to 1,000,000 gallons
- ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER: reduces herbicides, pesticides and other chemical compounds that may be present.
- Includes pre-filter, copper-zinc and carbon filtration stages with standard fittings
- Filtering your water improves indoor air quality by reducing chemicals that vaporize in shower steam
- Great tasting, healthy water throughout your home
A reliable, dependable, and effective choice, the Aquasana EQ-1000-AMZN Whole House Water Filtration System is highly recommended for great tasting, healthy, clean water throughout your home. This water filtration system exceeds NSF Standards by eliminating 97% of chlorine from municipal and well water supplies and comes with an outstanding 10-year warranty.
The Aquasana Whole House Filter has three stages of filtration, removing contaminants without the electrical requirements, drainage, or flushing. Excellent customer service, eco-friendly cartridges that are easy to replace, and the large capacity output make this whole house water filtration system a great investment that pays back over time.
- Patented Side-Flow RO Membrane offers consistantly high output flow with 1:1 drain ratio; Saves up to 70% more water than a regular RO membrane
- Delivers up to 500 GPD or 0.34 GPM under ideal conditions (100 ppm, 65psi, 78F), allowing it to be a tankless RO system and produce drinking water on demand
- Filters up to 99% of 1,000+ pollutants including chlorine, fluoride, lead, arsenic, pesticides, pathogens, sulfur, THMs, PFOA and PFOS
- Whole house capable - add a 200-500 gallon storage tank & delivery pump to supply RO water to your whole house
- 1 year money-back guarantee; 1 year manufacturer warranty; Lifetime tech support
The iSpring five-stage reverse osmosis whole house water filter and state-of-the-art booster pump offers great value, straightforward installation, and delivers purified water for larger capacities. The patented side-flow membrane yields a high flow rate with a low waste ratio, filling a 20-gallon tank in an hour.
Great tasting water is within reach with this system, which is designed to remove 99.9% of the impurities found in well and city water supplies. The large capacity makes the iSpring US Legendary Commercial Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System ideal for large homes or small commercial applications and the best whole house filter on our list.
Whole House Water Filters Buyer’s Guide
There’s a lot of technical terms being thrown around in these reviews, so it may benefit you to brush up on some of the features to look for when purchasing the whole house water filter for your needs. Here’s a quick breakdown of some terms you’ll often see and how they relate to your whole house water filtration experience.
Carbon Filtration : is one of the many methods used to filter water to provide clean, healthy, and safe drinking water to the household. Carbon filters remove chlorine, trihalomethanes, chemical pollutants, and foul odours, tastes, colour, and turbidity from water supply lines.
Reverse Osmosis: is a water purification filtration process in which a large majority of contaminants in the form of solids are pushed through a semipermeable membrane with high water pressure and removed from the liquid.
Backflushing : is a method of running water through the carbon filtration system for maintenance purposes to clear accumulated sediment and pollutants and keep the system running to its optimal performance.
Filtration Stages : define the number of times water is run through a filter in a whole house water filtration system to remove impurities. A whole house filter with three filters has a three-stage filtration process.
Nsf Certification Standards : The National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) evaluates products to the strictest standards for public health protection. The organisation develops standards, and test and certify products and systems.
Contaminants : in city and well water include chlorine, iron, sulfur, bacteria, manganese, sediment, sand, rust, dust, tastes, odours, and other chemicals.
Keep these terms in mind when comparing prices and features to find the Best Whole House Water Filter !