Showing all 4 results
Best Overall Pillow For Neck Pain
Sleep deep with the Perform Pillow Memory Foam Neck Pillow, it’s the best pillow for neck pain you can buy. Its chiropractor tested and approved memory foam is breathable, comfortable and gives you support where you need it the most.
This pillow is free of harmful chemicals, is hypoallergenic and dust mite-resistant, as well as 100 percent machine washable. Its unique, Kool-Flow, Micro-Vented Bamboo cover is not only satisfying to sleep on, but it promotes airflow and keeps cool throughout the night. Eliminate that awful neck pain and wake up refreshed with this pillow.
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOAM – We Use a Special Density Foam and Orthopedic Design that were Chosen by a Chiropractor to provide Unparalleled Comfort and Support so you can Sleep Soundly and Wake Up Refreshed. Our Extra Breathable, High Grade Memory Foam is Made in the USA ** Low Profile Design for People with Smaller Necks**
- ECO-FRIENDLY – The Foam we use Does Not Contain Mercury, Lead, and Other Heavy Metals. Our Pillows are made Without Formaldehyde. This results in Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) Emissions for Indoor Air Quality. Why Do We Mention this?? Because other Pillows made in China do use these chemicals and are toxic to your health!
- BAMBOO COVER – Our Ultra-Luxurious Kool-FlowTM Micro-Vented Bamboo Cover is so Soft and Cuddly that you will Want to Use it without a Pillowcase. Luckily, the Cover is Removable and Machine Washable so you can!
Best Pillow For Neck Pain For The Money
The Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow is the best bang for your buck. Minus the 72-hour “Fresh Foam” odor, this is one of the top pillows for neck pain on the market. Its SureTemp memory foam is designed to relax your neck and shoulder muscles and provide proper spinal alignment for a good night’s rest, every night.
Whatever your favorite sleeping position is, back, side or stomach, this pillow will retain its shape. Plus, its five-year warranty ensures this pillow will be around for a long time. If you’re trying to rejuvenate your sleep on a budget, this is an excellent choice.
- Relieves neck, shoulder and back pain by allowing neck and shoulder muscles to fully relax
- Pillow promotes proper spinal alignment
- Sleep Innovations SureTemp Memory Foam retains shape for continued support throughout the night
Pillow For Neck Pain Buyer’s Guide
There’s a lot of terms being thrown around in these reviews, so it may benefit you to brush up on some of the features to look for when purchasing the best pillow for neck pain for your specific needs. Here is a quick breakdown of some terms you’ll often see and how they relate to your pillow quality.
Firmness: How much resistance your pillow has. Soft, medium or hard. Your desired firmness depends on your preference, but many higher-end pillows are adjustable. The firmness you like often depends on your favorite sleeping position.
Back: If you prefer to sleep on your back, medium firmness provides the best support. This will support the natural curvature of your spine, while also keeping you comfortable throughout the night.
Side: For side sleepers, a firmer pillow provides the best support. This will help cradle your head and neck and promote good spinal posture.
Stomach: Stomach sleepers need a pillow firmness that won’t turn their head in unnatural positions. Softer support is recommended.
Standard-Size: 20-inches wide and 26-inches long.
Queen-Size: 20-inches wide and 30-inches long.
King-Size: 20-inches wide and 36-inches long.
Euro: Square, 26 inches by 26 inches. Often used as support pillows or accent pillows.
Body: 50 inches long or more.
Hypoallergenic: Allergies are common, and if you’re sleeping on a lower-end pillow this could be part of the reason why you don’t feel rested in the morning. Nicer pillows are often hypoallergenic, meaning they have been specifically cleaned to reflect and remove common allergens.
Keep these terms in mind when comparing prices and features to find the best pillow for neck pain for you!