- Powerful transmission with dual tines break up soil to allow water and nutrients to reach plant roots
- Powered by 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery, with longer lifespan and charge retention than NiCad batteries
- Cultivates up to 325 square feet per charge
- Counter-oscillating tines prevent weeds from tangling
- 2-year limited warranty; includes battery and Energy Star-qualified charger
Lightweight Design: The lightweight design of the Black+Decker LGC120 cordless tiller takes away the stress from the arms while cultivating and causes less fatigue.
Maximum Comfort: The telescoping tube, the adjustable handle, and the soft grip handle featured in this tiller give the user the maximum level of comfort possible during use.
Cordless Power: The lithium batteries used in this product ensure a long battery life along with better convenience due to the absence of a power cord you’d otherwise be dragging around when tilling.
Doesn’T Work With Moist Soil: There are some reviewers of this item who say that the tiller gets stuck on any kind of moist soil and stops working even in sandy moist soil.
Not Suitable For Weeding: There are some reviewers of this product who have complained that the tiller doesn’t go deep enough to properly cut weed as the tiller just manages to only spin the weeds around.