- Offers over 70 exercises for a total body workout
- 210-pounds of power rod resistance is upgradeable to 310-pounds or 410-pounds
- Compact size fits nearly any home gym leaving room for additional exercise equipment
- Build back and shoulder muscles quickly with the integrated lat tower and angled lat bar
- Move quickly from exercise to exercise without having to change to cable set up
Resistance: Delivering as little as five pounds all the way up to 210 pounds of power rod resistance, the Bowflex Xtreme 2SE can be upgraded to 310 pounds or even 410 pounds.
No-Change Cable Pulley: This model is incredible easy to transition between workouts without ever changing cables.
Lightweight & Compact: For a gym offering the ability to lift up to 410 pounds, it’s incredibly lightweight, compact and has a small footprint, making it easy to move around, maneuver and store.
Workout Options: With the option for 70 different exercises, you’ll be able to workout every part of your body and never run out of options.
Rods: Resistance is not always accurate and the rods often loosen way too quickly, losing their ability to offer the full weightlifting workout.