- See and Hear: Stream real-time video of your home with Canary's 1080p HD camera, 147 degree wide-angle lens, automatic night vision, and high-quality audio
- More Than a Camera: Protect your home with Canary's 90+ dB siren, motion-activated recording, auto-arm/disarm, and instant access to local authorities
- HomeHealth Technology: Monitor air quality, temperature, and humidity to help understand how your home might affect your health
- Intelligent Notifications: Receive instant video alerts on your iOS or Android device
- No Installation/Contracts/Monthly Fees Required: Plug in Canary, connect to the Internet and you're ready to go. Free secure cloud storage included,or get even more with optional monthly plans
Free Cloud Storage: The Canary All-in-One Home Security Device stores footage in the cloud, offering 12 hours of free storage that continually deletes the oldest timestamp. Subscription plans for longer storage options are available at very low prices, starting at $2.99/month for two days of storage and increasing to $9.99/month for seven days.
Video Quality: Video quality is second to only the Nest Cam, with excellent 1080p HD resolution, fantastic night vision and excellent small details. This camera also offers tilt, giving you a degree of control remotely for viewing beyond a fixed area.
Monitors Air Quality: This model’s sensors for monitoring air quality and humidity make it an amazing option for baby or pet monitoring and is especially useful for those without smart thermostats or carbon monoxide monitors.
Geofencing: The Canary offers plenty of features, including an extremely accurate geofencing option that allows you to set arm/disarm based on your proximity to the system via your smartphone’s location functionality.
Not For Outdoors: This IP camera system does not, at this time, provide an outdoor option which limits the capacity for home surveillance to indoor only.