9 new from $589.000 used
- Portable - Convenient handle and never-flat tires
- Efficient - Quick 20 second cycle time and auto-return control valve
- Skewed wedge for improved splitting
- Low profile design and integrated log cradles for easy splitting of heavier logs
- Champion Support - 2 year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support
Portability : The Champion Power Equipment 90720 comes with never-flat tires to make sure you can get it anywhere you need it to go, anytime you need it.
Warranty : This model comes with a two-year limited warranty and free lifetime technical support. With this log splitter, buyers will know they’re getting a well-built, reliable machine.
Auto-Return Valve : Keep chopping away with the auto-return valve that comes back to the user after every log is split.
Splitting Force : At seven tons of splitting force, the Champion Power Equipment 90720 can handle logs up to 19.3 inches in length and 10 inches in diameter.
Skewed Wedge : The skewed wedge on this log splitter makes sure that splitting efficiency remains optimal during use.
Gas-Powered : Gas-powered devices cost money to constantly refuel, and they give off fumes, making it impossible to work indoors.
High Cycle Time : It takes roughly 20 seconds to cycle logs in and out of this splitter, which is slow compared to other models.