You save: $205.05 (30 %)
2 new from $469.950 used
- Round watch in stainless steel with branding and yellow contrasts on dial featuring automatic timekeeping in 26 world cities and trio of chronograph subdials; Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 26 Time Zones, Displayed as Cities, Perpetual Calendar Chronograph, 1/20 Second Chronograph, Power Reserve Indicator, 12/24-Hour Time
- 43 mm silver-tone case with antireflective-sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Features stainless steel band with fold-over and Eco-drive light-fueled technology
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Travel: The highly accurate atomic radio clock is great for international travel, as you won’t have to adjust the timepiece constantly.
Display: Sapphire crystal dial material is more scratch resistant compared to mineral dials, so you’re going to be protected in this regard.
Look: The handsome blue color is distinctive and classically stylish and it truly glows when exposed to sunlight.
Adjustable: Reviewers say stainless steel links are easily adjusted for perfect fit, and for stainless steel, it is a lightweight & easy to wear.
Cities: Syncs to 26 world cities, opposed to 43 cities in other Citizen models in the under $1,000 price range.