0 new0 used
- Aviator-inspired titanium watch with black and orange accents featuring 99-minute countdown timer, rotating slide-rule bezel, and perpetual calendar
- 48 millimeters titanium case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Titanium band with fold-over-clasp-with-hidden-double-push-button closure.Water resistant to 660.0 feet
- Bidirectional Rotating Slide Rule Bezel
Traveling: If you need a dual-time zone watch, this timepiece gets high marks for staying accurate. Radio signals are received both automatically and on-demand in North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, China, and Japan.
Lightweight: Titanium construction is much lighter than stainless steel, so, for a big watch, reviewers like that it’s surprisingly lightweight and comfortable.
Durability: Reviewers give this timepiece high marks for durability, as several say they’ve worn their watches every day for over 5 years without issue. The watch comes with a 5 year warranty.
Aesthetic: Reviewers like the sleek design and aesthetic appeal of this feature-packed and functional watch; many note that even though it is packed with features, it’s still easily readable.
No Batteries Needed: The solar-powered “Eco-Drive” means you’ll never have to change the batteries, so feel free to avoid that purchase in the future.