You save: $70.60 (49 %)
27 new from $74.000 used
- Handheld mixer with 220-watt motor and automatic feedback
- Simple on/off button; 1-touch speed control and 9 speed options
- 3 low start speeds to prevent ingredients from splattering; snap-on clear storage case
- Includes beaters, chef's whisk, dough hooks, spatula, and instruction/recipe book
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Storage Compartment: The clever storage department not only houses the attachments but the mixer stands on it too. Neat and tidy.
Extra Long Beaters: Extra long beaters ensure cake mixes and dough are thoroughly mixed, without the worry of the mix hitting the bottom of the mixer.
Powerful: Even though it has a fairly modest 220 watt motor, it still feels powerful and is able to knead dough easily.
Quiet: Even on the highest setting the mixer engine is quiet, mix your cakes in perfect peace and quiet!
Slow Start Function: The Cuisinart HM has a 3 speed low setting option to stop splatter, but the whisks are still too strong and cause mess.