You save: $150.01 (56 %)
- K-Cup compatible brewer makes one cup at a time
- 5 beverage sizes: 4-12 oz
- Hot water button lets you enjoy instant coffee, soup, tea and hot cocoa; Rinse feature instantly cleans the inside of the brew chamber
- Kindly check user guide for further clarification
- Fully programmable with a full spectrum of features, including Auto On/Off and adjustable temperature control
Cleanliness: The Cuisinart SS-10’s automatic rinse feature cleans the machine with the touch of a button, this feature is nice to have and makes maintenance extremely simple.
Convenience: The 72-ounce water reservoir ensures that you can make as many cups as you would like without stopping to refill, this is one of the biggest reservoirs of all our top picks for best single serve coffee maker.
Hot Water Dispenser: This machine has a hot water button, quickly releasing piping hot water for tea, cocoa and oatmeal.
Beverage Accessibility:: The Cuisinart SS-10 accepts K-Cups and comes with a reusable cup that works with your own coffee grounds. This type of customization is rare for single serve coffee makers.
Materials: Though it has an overall sleek design this model is made using mostly plastics.