- 17.3 inch LED Backlit Display with Truelife and HD+ resolution (1600 x 900)
- 6th Generation Intel Core i5-6200U 2.3 GHz Processor (3MB Cache, up to 2.80 GHz), Intel HD Graphics 520
- 8GB DDR3L 1600MHz Memory, 1TB 5400 rpm SATA Hard Drive, Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
- 802.11ac Wifi, Bluetooth 4.0, Backlit Keyboard, HDMI, USB 3.0 (1), USB 2.0 (2), Kensington lock slot, Media Card (SD, SDHC, SDXC), 10/100 RJ-45 Ethernet network, HD (720p) Webcam, Full size, spill-resistant keyboard with 10-key numeric keypad
- Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License), 4-cell 40WHr Battery
Stable: A common fear among digital editors is a glitch or bump erasing hours or days of progress. This won’t be an issue with the terabyte hard drive running Windows 7 Pro.
Screen: As an added convenience to visual artists, this device has a significantly larger 17 inch screen. The jump from a 13 or even a 15 inch screen to 17 inches simply cannot be put into words.
Upgrades: It may take a bit of elbow grease, considering you’ll have to practically dismantle the bottom half of this device, but upgrades can be made to the memory and storage of this laptop, such as adding a SSD.
Airflow: The side vents manage to circulate cool air effectively, which is helpful when under heavy stress. Some customers have even recommended this computer for gaming due to its heat management!
Battery: A downside to a large display is less than stellar battery life. In addition, the warranty will not cover a replacement, so keep that AC adaptor handy.