Price: $219.56 - $387.00
0 new0 used
- ALL-IN-ONE MASSAGE TABLE: Table, patented Deluxe Adjustable Facecradle with proprietary CloudfillTM poly-gel blend facecradle cushion and durable nylon carry case. Table folds easily and transports easily in its rugged nylon carry case, weighs only 32lbs.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT: Full sized 30" x 73" table fits people of all sizes. Hand upholstered with 2.5" of soft dual density cushioning that you won't bottom out on. The NatursoftTM fabric is durable yet soft and supple to the touch.
- SQUEAK-PROOF AND EXCEPTIONALLY STRONG: Highest quality North American Hard Maple parts, precision milled in the USA with aircraft grade Russian plywood decking, reinforced hardwood corner blocks for superior strength to enable up to 600lbs on the table.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY FEATURES: This table was designed for years of professional use and also features non-slip StablefeetTM, sure-grip knobs, full length piano hinge for strength, and attractive dual Maple outlets.
- MADE BY THE WORLD'S MOST TRUSTED BRAND IN MASSAGE: Founded in 1987, Earthlite is the world's largest and most trusted massage supplier. LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Lifetime warranty on the frame and construction, 3 year warranty on the foam and upholstery.
Construction: The Harmony DX massage table has been constructed by using fine quality forest maple with a finish of water based lacquer and glue.
Cushioning: This table has layers of extremely lightweight and responsive CFC free cushioning. A massage table needs to be comfortable in order to be used, and this one is about as cosy as they come.
Size: This table has an appropriate size which makes it capable of being used for a wide range of heights. Even the tallest of people won’t feel confined when lying on it.
Adjustability: The armrest and facial cradle of this table can easily be adjusted according to the user’s will. This allows the table to be set in a manner that is perfect for any individual.
Supporting Cables: While this massage table is adjustable and is meant to last a long time, there are some reviewers who’ve complained about the supporting cables being vulnerable to breaking after a few uses.