You save: $6.28 (2 %)
- Savings of up to 50% on water heating costs
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments allows control of hot water
- Copper and stainless components designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement
- Compact size saves valuable storage space, while the stylish and advanced design is pleasing to the eye
- Prior to purchase & installation, please verify that this model will function with your electrical capacity. Electrical requirements: 27 kW, 240 volts, Single phase, 3 x 40 required breakers, 112.5 maximum power draw (Amps), 3 x 8 AWG required wire.
High Capacity: The Ecosmart ECO 27 can run four showers and a sink simultaneously without running out of hot water in warm climates. This unit also works well in colder climates, although the multiple-use capacity will not be as high.
Money-Saving Efficiency: This unit guarantees savings on water heating up to 50% compared to other brands and designs because it only turns on when you need hot water. This product offers the greatest amount of savings on electricity bills due to its effective monitoring tools.
Digital Display: This model allows you to control the temperature in one-degree increments digitally, so you can accurately monitor your hot water use. This feature allows you to improve efficiency and save money by controlling your hot water usage easily.
Installation: The installation of your EcoSmart ECO 27 tankless water heater requires certain wiring and electrical specifications, so it is recommended that you have a licensed professional install the unit.
Climate-Sensitive System: The Ecosmart tankless water heaters require you to choose the right model based on your climate. Take a look at the chart on their website to make sure that you have chosen the model that best fits your needs.