You save: $13.23 (19 %)
- Side impact tested, Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo's side impact test standard
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the Federal crash test standard
- Multiple shoulder harness positions for better fit and longer use
- Upfront harness adjustment and buckle release allows easy and convenient adjusting
- Integrated body cushion gives added comfort to baby and an easily removable head pillow for older children
Safety: Exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards, as well as Evenflo’s Side Impact Test Standard for Structural Integrity
User Friendly: Easy to carry and easy to keep clean. The plastic and metal parts can be wiped clean with mild soap and water and the seat pad is machine washable.
Weight: At 9.1 pounds, it’s by far one of the lightest car seats on the market and a popular trait among users.
Warranty: Unfortunately, this warranty is only 30 days. Most car seat manufacturers offer a 1 year warranty, so this is extremely short in comparison.
Material: Material: This unit is made from 100% polyester. Users have pointed out that it’s made out of cheap material, and that the incline prop is just cheap plastic.