- Benefit from an easy playing guitar via the shorter 23.3 string scale length, smaller sized body and 6 nylon strings.
- Grab chords with comfort from the smooth satin finished 'C' shape neck profile and 1.69" neck width @ the nut.
- Time tested fan bracing under the top provides the player with a full tone indicative of a true Classical guitar.
- Smaller statures will find comfort in the ¾ sized satin finished body that features an Agathis top and Sapele back + sides.
- Enjoy the peace of mind from the included carrying gig bag and Fender's Limited Lifetime Warranty that is included with purchase.
Size: This guitar features shorter string-scale length and a thinner neck, which allows beginners to get their hands used to playing without getting frustrated.
Warranty: This product comes with a limited lifetime warranty, which ensures manufacture’s cooperation in the case of defects.
Nylon Strings: This guitar comes with Nylon strings installed, which allows beginners to play longer without getting sore fingers.
Case: This product comes with a lightweight nylon bag, which makes taking it anywhere easy and efficient.
Tuning Mechanism: Some customers were disappointed in the tuning mechanism of this guitar, claiming it sometimes doesn’t hold a tune for long.