0 new0 used
- RUGGED DESIGN - New rugged, outdoor look complements your lifestyle. Able to withstand the harsh marine environment with excellent performance.
- HIGH-SENSITIVITY GPS - The built-in GPS receiver allows you to mark your favorite fishing spot and get back to it tomorrow. This also allows the device to display GPS speed so you know how fast you are trolling.
- WAYPOINT MAP - Use the waypoint map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks.
- CHIRP SONAR - CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies ranging from low to high which provides a wider range of information. CHIRP sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with greater target separation.
- BUILT-IN FLASHER - View your sonar data in the classic flasher format; ideal for ice fishing or vertical jigging.
Types Of Sonar: Garmin’s patented scanning sonars, DownVu and SideVu, generate high-quality images of what’s 750 feet below and 750 feet off each side of your boat. Because it uses a CHIRP transducer, the Striker 7SV can send multiple sonar signals, ranging from 50 to 800 kHz, into the water.
Finding And Sharing: Whether you’re fishing off a dock, boat ramp or in the middle of the lake, the Striker 7SV’s built-in GPS marks fishing hot spots so you can return to them later. Users can even share these waypoints, and routes, with other Striker models and compatible echoMAP devices.
Sonar Rewind: This model allows users to rewind through their sonar history, review images and mark waypoints they may have missed or want to track. The Striker 7SV also features scaling graphics, so there won’t be any interruption in your images as you switch between different depth ranges.
Large Display: At six inches wide and nearly four inches tall, the Striker 7SV’s screen is one of the biggest on the market. It has 800×480 display resolution, which makes the advanced sonar clearer and more effective.
Water-Resistant Design: With its IPX7 water rating, the Striker 7SV handles water better than most fish finders on the market. This model stands up to splashes, rain, snow, showering and even water exposure at one meter for up to 30 minutes.