- NAVIGATOR + ABC - High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS positioning with automatic calibrating altimeter, barometer and 3-axis compass
- BLACK, NON-REFLECTIVE - All-black, non-reflective design inspired by the requirements of tactical gear intended for use in the field
- NIGHT VISION GOGGLE COMPATIBLE - Reduces backlight settings to a level that doesn't interfere with the operation of night vision goggles
- WATER RATING - Water rated up to 10ATM / 100 meters1; suitable for swimming
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY- Utilize one or more Wi-Fi hot spots to automatically sync your data with Garmin Connect and update software (when in range)
Navigation: Using its GPS and ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensors, the Garmin Tactix Bravo provides in-depth navigation and tracking information. Users can mark locations, follow courses and utilize the watch’s TracBack feature to return to camp safely. Knowing weather conditions doesn’t hurt either.
Tactical Design: A scratch-resistant sapphire lens protects the LED display, while the watch’s black, non-reflective design won’t reveal your position. Users can also activate night vision mode, which dims the backlight enough to effectively operate night vision goggles.
Wireless Connectivity: Featuring Bluetooth and ANT wireless connectivity, this model lets you share locations, routes and waypoints with compatible devices. When in range of a smartphone, users can also receive email and text alerts on their watch.
Tons Of Features: While it includes alarms, calendar information and sunrise and sunset times, the Tactix Bravo goes above and beyond the call of duty for what standard military watches provide. This model includes fitness features, an internal memory bank and measurables for a number of sports like swimming, golf and cycling.
Light Yet Durable: The Tactix Bravo has a durable, stainless steel case, reinforced coatings and a nylon strap, but still only weighs 2.84 ounces. That’s considerably less than most military watches, and this model comes with a one-year warranty.