0 new0 used
- Case hardened steel rollers on cable cross members
- Suitable for front and rear wheel drive vehicles
- Type "S" limited clearance
- Meets all state requirements for cable traction devices
- Will NOT void vehicle warranty
Hardened Rollers: This model comes with case-hardened steel rollers that are merged on cable cross members – this means that these chains aren’t going to break or rupture easily.
Accommodating: These chains are perfect for rear and front wheel drive vehicles, which encompasses all trucks and SUVs.
Certified: The Glacier 1046 chains meet federal and state requirements for cable traction devices and have an “S” clearance.
Instructions: While some users have reported the ease with which you can attach these to your tires, others have noted that the instructions are terrible and lacking necessary information.
Rust: Some consumers have noted that these chains may rust after continued use in the snow.