You save: $80.00 (32 %)
- Uniquely designed 3-piece knife set includes a 7-inch hollow ground santoku, a 5-1/4-inch utility knife, and a 3-1/2-inch paring knife
- Forged in Japan from CROMOVA 18 stainless steel; face-ground with a long taper, so edges remain sharp longer
- Blended from 18 percent chromium for good stain resistance, plus molybdenum and vanadium for excellent edge retention
- Reduces hand fatigue associated with repeated chopping and mincing; dimpled handles are non-slip; sand-filled hollow handle creates balance
- As with all fine cutlery, hand washing is best for care
Forged Stainless Steel: The Global G-48338 3-Piece Knife Set is constructed from CROMOVA 18 stainless steel and are face-ground for sharper edges.
Sand-Filled Hollow Handle: Hand fatigue is greatly reduced with this model’s sand-filled hollow handle, which features greater balance and a non-slip grip.
Razor-Thin Blades: With razor-thin blades that are as strong as can be, these knives will slice cleanly through a variety of foods.
Excellent Edge Retention: In addition, the blades are blended with molybdenum and vanadium to keep edges smooth and durable.
Stain Resistant: This model’s blades also consist of 18 percent chromium to reduce stains and stay clean use after use.
No Warranty: Unfortunately, there’s no included manufacturer warranty to protect against potential workmanship defects.