- Round watch featuring corrugated unidirectional bezel, luminous hands/markers, and magnified date window at three o'clock
- 40 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese automatic movement with analog display
- Also features stainless steel link bracelet with fold-over clasp and safety closure, screw-down crown, and exhibition caseback
- Water resistant to 200 m/660 ft. Length-210mm. Size-20mm. Buckle-Diver
Durability: Durable and water resistant. Screw down crown helps to prevent water infiltration and increases the overall value of this watch.
Design: Its well-fitting parts and easily adjustable design help to make it one of the best watches under $1,000 on the market.
Ease of Use: Easy to set the time and date on this watch, so you’re not going to have any issues figuring out exactly which way to turn a dial.
Accuracy: Bezel has a very firm and secure 120 click action, so you’re going to get an accurate reading each time you use this product.
Features: Not as many features as other watches in the under $1,000 category, but it’s still a great timepiece.
Longevity: Lume lasts approximately 2-3 hours on this product. Overall, it may have some longevity issues for some users.