iSpring RCC7 - Most Popular, Built in USA, WQA Gold Seal Certified, Top Notch 5 Stage 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Water Filter w/ Transparent 1st Stage & Designer Faucet
You save: $7.51 (4 %)
- High Capacity Reverse Osmosis water filtration for safer, healthier water. This under sink mounted water filter and water softener removes up to 99% of over 1,000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, hormones, asbestos, calcium, sodium, bacteria, giardia, viruses and more.
- Experience clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. Enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula - even better than most bottled water.
- Premium quality components, certified "Gold" (highest ranking) by the Water Quality Association (WQA) against NSF/ANSI standard 58, to ensure high reliability and low maintenance for many years to come.
- Easy, do-it-yourself installation, typically in a couple of hours with industry-leading help just a phone call away. Fits under a standard kitchen sink, with all parts included and clear, well-organized instructions and videos. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock - no threading pipes needed.
- Features beautiful European-designed brushed nickel all-metal faucet and clear see-through 1st stage housing. Backed by 3-year Manufacturer Warranty with lifetime support line 678-261-7611 from Alpharetta, GA USA.
Design: The clear housing in the first stage makes monitoring the filter life easy, as the see-through housing ensures a convenient visual filter inspection.
Accessories: The iSpring RCC7 comes with a European designer brushed nickel faucet that is lead-free and a 360 degree swivel spout.
Features: This reverse osmosis water filter has quick-fitting connections and a four-color tubing set that are NSF certified wet parts and 100% wet tested before shipping.
Filter: You will need to get the PH alkaline filter to add desirable minerals back into the water once all the contaminants have been filtered out.
Water Waste: This design wastes water given that two and a half gallons of water are required to make one gallon of filtered water.