iSpring RCC7 - Most Popular, Built in USA, WQA Gold Seal Certified, Top Notch 5 Stage 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Water Filter w/ Transparent 1st Stage & Designer Faucet
- Encourages water consumption, reduces spending, and eliminates the need to transport and dispose of bottled water
- Filters 1,000+ water pollutants including common adversaries chlorine and fluoride
- Thin-film composite semipermeable RO membrane filters down to 0.0001 micron (a human hair is approximately 50 microns).
- Streamlined DIY filter installation; fits under sink cabinets.
- Water Quality Association (WQA) Gold Seal Certified
- 1 year money-back guarantee
- Lifetime support from iSpring in Alpharetta, GA at (678) 261-7611
Design: The clear housing in the first stage makes monitoring the filter life easy, as the see-through housing ensures a convenient visual filter inspection.
Accessories: The iSpring RCC7 comes with a European designer brushed nickel faucet that is lead-free and a 360 degree swivel spout.
Features: This reverse osmosis water filter has quick-fitting connections and a four-color tubing set that are NSF certified wet parts and 100% wet tested before shipping.
Filter: You will need to get the PH alkaline filter to add desirable minerals back into the water once all the contaminants have been filtered out.
Water Waste: This design wastes water given that two and a half gallons of water are required to make one gallon of filtered water.