iSpring RCC7AK - Built in USA, WQA Certified Reverse Osmosis 6 Stages 75GPD Under Sink Water Filter w/ Alkaline stage, Clear Housing, Designer Faucet
You save: $23.63 (10 %)
- Encourages water consumption, reduces spending, and eliminates the need to transport and dispose of bottled water
- Filters 1,000+ water pollutants including common adversaries chlorine and fluoride
- Thin-film composite semipermeable membrane filters down to 0.0001 micron (a human hair is approximately 50 microns)
- Alkaline remineralization filter balances pH using naturally occurring calcite
- Reintroduces ionized minerals including calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium
- Streamlined DIY installation; fits under sink cabinets
- 1 year money-back guarantee
- Lifetime support from iSpring in Alpharetta, GA at (678) 261-7611
Features: This water filter restores the natural minerals that are removed by reverse osmosis to produce great tasting mineral water for two cents a bottle.
Manufacturer: The iSpring RCC7AK is a WQA Gold Seal certified product that is proudly built in the USA with premium materials for a solid construction and superior performance.
Features: This reverse osmosis water filter has quick-fitting connections and a four-color tubing set that are NSF certified wet parts and 100% wet tested before shipping.
Components: This 6-stage alkaline system creates quality drinking water that is PH-balanced and restores natural calcium and magnesium minerals for your body.
Water Pressure: If your water pressure is below 45PSI, iSpring’s RCC7P-AK model is recommended instead, as this reverse osmosis water filter comes with a built-in booster pump.